Chapter 4 - Christmas.

Christmas was coming and, with it, the holidays, to the delight of the students who
were dedicating themselves to their classes.

- Aren't you going to organize yourself? - Karina asks Yeji and Ryujin, who were in the common room playing Wizard Chess. - The train should leave soon.

- I'll be right there, Rina, thank you. - Ryu says, smiling at the girl. - Check.

Yeji opens her mouth, there was no way out, she would lose. Ryujin moved her queen towards
Yeji's horse, killing it.

- Checkmate. - The brunette wins with the bishop. - Great playing with you, Yeddeong, just train more next time.

She laughs smugly and the girl rolls her eyes, but smiles. The girl went up to her dorm and quickly packed her trunk. Soon the trio of friends were in Hogsmeade to board the train.

- Are there students who stay at Hogwarts? -Karina asks and Taemin, who was now beside her, nods.

- Some stay to study, others prefer to stay here due to family problems, or have nowhere to go... in short, there aren't many, most return to their homes. - He says, putting his arm around Karina's neck. - And how were these months?

- Great, I feel good at school, it's like I fullfilled something that was always missing in me, but I never realized.

- I'm happy, Katarina.

- I already told you to stop calling me that. - Karina says, sulking.

After a long train journey, they disembarked at King Cross Station. The Yoos were already waiting for their daughter and smiled when they saw her pass the wall. Karina ran into her parents' arms; it was good to have them around.

- I missed you. - The girl admits, with eyes full of tears. She had never been away from her parents for so long, their absence often hurt.

- We miss you too, daughter. - Min-ho says, kissing the top of his only daughter's head.

Winter looked at the scene from afar, she felt her chest tighten, she wanted her family
to be like that, for them to hug her like the Yoos hugged their daughter, but she didn't have that and she knew that, perhaps, she never would.

- Bye, Win, Merry Christmas. - Aeri says, hugging her and running to the car where her mother was waiting for her.

The brunette followed the path to where the family driver was waiting for her.

- Good night, Miss.

- Goodnight.

The journey was silent, as soon as he arrived at Kim Mansion, Taeyeon welcomed
his daughter with a hug.

- How was it at Hogwarts, Darling?

- It was good...

The woman noticed that her daughter wasn't saying much, so she didn't insist. Winter didn't see her father for the rest of the night, he was supposed to be in her office, even though she knew her daughter would arrive that night. After leaving the dining room, the redhead headed to her bedroom.

After a few minutes, she heard a light knock on the locked door.

- Miss Kim? - The house elf's voice sounds and Winter smiles.

She thought about doing the "alohomora" spell but remembered that she couldn't use magic outside of Hogwarts until she turned 17, so she quickly got up from her bed and opened the door for Guess, who hurried in and made a slight reference.

- Guess would like to know how you were at Hogwarts. - The elf says, with a smile. - Did you make new friends?

- We can say yes, Guess. - Winter smiles. -Uchinaga Aeri.