Chapter 3 - Making Enemies.

- YOU DID WHAT? - Ryujin asks, in a scream. - Are you crazy, Rina?

- Relax, okay? I've been fencing for two years; it's going to be a piece of cake. - The black-haired girl responds, smiling.

Yeji and Ryujin look at her confused and Karina frowns.

- Karina, it's a wand duel. - Yeji explains and the girl's eyes widen.

- By Merlin, what did you think it was? - Ryujin asks, raising her hands up. - How do you intend to beat Kim? With a flipendo? It will barely tickle.

- She also only knows this spell, doesn't she? - Karina asks, confused.

- Karina, Winter is a Kim. - Yeji says, sitting in the armchair next to the fireplace.

- Her family is known to have been devotees of Voldemort, and to this day it is speculated that they use the dark arts.

- She may not know such a strong spell, but she certainly knows more than you. - Ryujin completes.

Karina Yoo was screwed, she would die at the age of twelve at the hands of Winter Kim, an emotionless death in some room at Hogwarts, where she studied for just one day.

- I'll talk to Winter, this duel can't happen. - Ryujin says, heading to the
communal exit.

- No! She'll think I was scared. - Karina says, holding her new friend's arm.

- You should be. - That's all Ryujin says, pulling her arm so that Yoo lets her go.

- But what about Yeji? She's my godmother. - Karina says quickly. - What is a godparent for?

- If you die, I'll take your place. - The girl explains.

- What healthy jokes you have. - Yoo judges and Ryujin rolls his eyes.

- These are no jokes, Rina. Be more careful with what you confront, especially if Kim is involved. - The girl says, leaving the Gryffindor commons and going to the Great Hall, she expected someone from Slytherin to be leaving dinner, and luckily for her, Renjun was leaving at the exact moment, so the girl ran to him.

- Renjun.

-Ryujin. - The boy responds, turning to her.

- Take me to your communal.

- No. - He replies, crossing his arms and smiling insultingly.

- Please, it's important. - Ryujin tried to insist, but the boy remained still.

- Argh, okay, I'll give you five coins.

- Now you're speaking my language. - The boy says, smiling. - This way.

Ryujin followed Renjun to the entrance of the Slytherin commons, who held out his hand. The girl rolled her eyes, but placed the money in the boy's hand, who smiled satisfied.

After saying the password, the boy entered and Ryujin followed him, finding Winter at a table, supposedly doing homework, but in reality she was answering Guess's letter.

- Winter. - The brunette finds the voice strange and raises her head. – I need to talk to you.

The brunette walks towards the boy and leans against the wall, next to the girl.

- Firstly, call me Kim, I didn't give you the intimacy to call me by my first name. - Winter says, smiling without showing her teeth, and Ryujin rolls her eyes. - But what brought you here?

- Cancel the duel. You know Karina isn't ready.

- She gave up and told you to come talk to me? Winter laughs, mockingly. - You could be hanging out with better people, Ryujin, you're one of us, purebloods, leave the scum aside.