Chapter 15 - Hogsmeade.

The next day would be the trip to Hogsmeade, the third-year students were looking forward to their first visit, Ryujin even more so because he remembered that they would eat at Pop's, Ryujin's grandfather's snack bar.

- Sorry I'm late. - Winter asks, entering the defense against the dark arts class.

- Okay, just minus five points for Slytherin. -Ted says from above the table he was sitting on. - Take the book and read about Bogeyman.

The girl sat at the table between Renjun and Aeri. When looking at her best friend, the Japanese pretended she was kissing the air, just to tease the brunette who had been late because she was talking to Somi. After all, she and the Canadian girl were getting closer and closer, Somi was good company.

- Would you please stop? - The brunette whispers.

- Only if you tell me everything later.

Winter rolls her eyes, but agrees and returns to her book. After a few minutes, Ted clears his throat and the students look at him.

- All right, what's a bogeyman, Yeji?

- A non-being that takes the form of the worst fear of the person who sees it.

- And what does this one really looks like?

-No one knows for sure.

- What's the spell to avoid it, Yoo?

- Riddikulus

- Very well, five points each. - Ted announces, with a smile. - And luckily for us, we have one in the closet at the back of the room.

The class gets excited, but Winter immediately becomes tense. She knew what her biggest fear was, and she certainly didn't want others to know.

- Okay, who wants to be first? - Many hands go up, excited. - Miss Yizhuo, you can come closer.

Ning swallows hard and stands in front of the closet that contained the boggart, wand in hand.

- Class, line up so everyone can face their worst fear.

As soon as Ted opened the locker and the boggart came out, he turned into a howler saying that Ning Yizhuo was failing out of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

- Riddikulus. - The blonde fires the spell, which makes the screamer become a "best student" cup.

One by one he faced his fear, when it was Karina's turn, she saw herself in the animal, with angel wings bleeding, she fired the spell and he turned into a harmless cat. Many didn't understand what Karina's worst fear was, but she knew: she was afraid of no longer being able to fly, literally and metaphorically. Karina was afraid that she would no longer be able to fly in Quidditch, for example, but she was also afraid of self-sabotaging and cutting off her own wings.

It was almost Winter's turn, she looked apprehensively at the teacher, who understood the look and approached her.

- Ted, I'm not feeling very well, can I go to the bathroom?

- Of course, Winter.

Ted wasn't going to stop her and force her to face her worst fear, he knew that things could be difficult to deal with and it was better not to touch wounds, at least for now.

The brunette made her way to the bathroom, washing her pale face, she felt sick. After calming down, she headed to her next class, potions. As soon as she arrived in the classroom, she opened her eyes wide and felt her breathing hitch, her bogeyman was there, inside the classroom.

Joffrey looked at her and smiled, which strangely made the girl even more afraid. Since her "bad" grade in transfiguration, she felt even more afraid of her father. If she closed her eyes, she would remember the pain infecting her, every cell in her body being tortured by one of the unforgivable curses.