Chapter 26 - The Kiss.

Hogsmeade was busy this weekend, after all, students from three schools were visiting the village. The Gryffindor trio enters Pop's to have a snack, Jeno says he would go to the Three Broomsticks since he wanted to drink butterbeer and Ryujin's grandfather didn't offer that drink in his establishment, Ning accompanied her best friend so as not to leave him alone.

- How long are you going to stay like this? - Yeji asks, throwing herself on the red upholstery next to Ryujin. - I miss my friends together. It seems that when you are here, Jeno runs away from us.

- He just runs away from me. And honestly, I don't even understand, we talked, I thought everything was fine... but apparently not. - Karina says, running her hands through her blonde hair.

- I think we need to give him some time... Jeno really liked you, Karina, he must be trying to get over the break-up so he can normally get closer to you again, or he'll hurt himself more for liking someone and not having someone to reciprocate his feelings. - Ryujin says, taking a sip of her milkshake.

- Yeah... you might be right.

- Ok, I love you, but I love them too, and I don't want to live like that. - Ning says, leaning on the table where Jeno was drinking the butterbeer. - You are my best friend, and I must say that I find it childish how you are treating Karina. At no point did she give you hope, she never said she felt the same, and I understand you moving away a little to get over it, I know she's the first girl you like, but you think she's part of our group, If you continue to ignore her existence, our group will fall apart, and you know it, Jenojam. You didn't even congratulate her on her victory against Slytherin... anyway, you can have your time and space, but greeting her and talking when we're all together, I think you can do that, it's not impossible.

The redhead said nothing, just asked for another glass of the drink, which was non-alcoholic because he was underage, but it was still good.

The Slytherin trio enters the Three Broomsticks laughing because of Renjun's joke and they sit on the counter, Jeno was staring at the brunette's back, the girl who had kissed the girl he was in love with, even if it was just the dare, the boy clenches his jaw, angry as he remembered Karina wrapping her arms around Kim's neck and pulling her for a real kiss.

- Let's go. - The redhead says, drinking all the beer in one gulp and leaving coins on the table to pay the bill.

The trio at the counter look at the redhead leaving, they notice he seemed to feel angry, but they all shrug their shoulders in perfect synchronization. Renjun looks around the establishment, finding the Beauxbatons champion alone, looking at the menu with a confused expression. He turns to his friends, telling them he'll be right back, and walks over to the girl, sitting next to her.

- Do you need any help? - He asks, with a smile.

- Well... maybe. - The girl admits, smiling sideways. - I don't know what to order, we don't have these drinks at our location.

- What do you usually take?

- You'll have to go there to find out, Injeolmi. - She responds, shrugging her shoulders and smiling.

- Do you know my name?

- Why wouldn't I know?

The boy looks at her, a little perplexed. The girl smiles widely, passing the menu to the boy, who looks around and calls the waiter.

- Two butterbeers, non-alcoholic, please. - He asks and the waiter walks away, going to get the order.

- Your girlfriend is looking here. -Wonyoung says, seeing Renjun's two friends look at them.

- Girlfriend? What girlfriend? - He asks, clearly confused.

- One of them must be your girlfriend, right? - She responds, pointing her head.