CHAPTER 39 - Spill the Tea

" As we have discussed Laura , I hope we get all the models by next week . Make Arrangements quick , the meetings ends here " Yeonjun let out a sigh as he closed the Macbook and lied down on his bed.

" I can't escape from this meetings even when I'm at home " Yeonjun thought ruffling his hair . The tiredness was replaced with a huge smile suddenly .

" Let's go and see what my jagi is doing " Yeonjun got up from his bed cheerfully and knocked on the next door , where Soobin is .

" The door is open ? " He opened the door slowly and closed it behind . There he saw Soobin on his Study table with Books surrounded , his hair was a mess , with his sleeves folded and wearing his specs . 

" Why does he look funny and hot at the same time ? " Yeonjun wondered as he slowly approached him and placed a hand over his shoulders .  " Aish what the f-- " Soobin jumped out of his seat from the touch making Yeonjun fall on his back in surprise .

" You cursed almost " Yeonjun laughed as he got up and Soobin rolled his eyes .  " Why would you stand behind me like a ghost or something Yeonjun ? " Soobin pouted .

" It's fun teasing you babe , anyways are you preparing for the upcoming semester ? " Yeonjun asked as he combed Soobin's hair with his hands .  " Yeah I am , I thought only Assignments were a threat and I literally forgot about the Main Villain called Exams " Soobin sighed and Yeonjun chuckled.

" Do you want me to help you ? " Yeonjun asked .  " But you are a different Major Yeonjun , it's okay I can do this " Soobin smiled lightly and Yeonjun caressed the younger's cheek softly .

" I know , I believe you . There's nothing in this world my Soobin can't do " Yeonjun smiled proudly .  " Aah except maths and Sports " Soobin remarked . 

" Okay enough studying , now time for some cuddling " Yeonjun hugged Soobin from back and Soobin smiled at that .  " I'm tired Yeonjun hyung , but this works as a recharge I guess ? " Soobin chuckled as he pulled him to the bed and both laid down hugging eachother comfortably.

" Binnie did you notice Beomgyu and Hyuka have been avoding eachother lately ? " Yeonjun asked and Soobin nodded .  " I did , they don't sit next to eachother for dinner . Even if they bump into eachother they leave like nothing happened. There's definitely some awkwardness between them " Soobin answered .

" I wonder what it is " Yeonjun muttered . " I know they'll solve it on their own , those 2 can't stay without talking to eachother for a long time " Soobin assured him .

" Right , that's why I love you " Yeonjun kissed Soobin's cheeks making him blush .  " We'be been dating only for a week and we already look like married couple , how's that ? " Soobin asked curiously .

" It's because we are just the same , kisses are new tho . And should we make your statement true ? Like I can even get married tom-- " Soobin covered Yeonjun's mouth .  " I think someone is outside ? " Soobin looked at the door and Yeonjun got up.