Epilogue

Brown sugar, warm honey chocolate, and gold.

Blyana pov…

Years later…

"Corbin!" I shout, staring at it in my hand. No, we were careful, so how the fuck did this happen. He came into our bathroom, "What? What happened?" He asked, turning me around to look at him. I picked up the pregnancy test and showed it to him. He looked at it then at me and smiled.

"We used protection. How?" I asked, turning around. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "Who cares? We'll have another one." He smiled.

Reira is 18 now and finishing college. She isn't going to university so she's training to take over the empire since she's preferred. Her legal job is a fashion designer. She designs clothes for designer brands and helps with the runways at the shows and stuff.

Then we have our triplets, Elila, Eiran and Edwin who are 15. They are literally peas in a pod. They don't leave each other alone and protect each other. The only issue is that they are the troublemakers of the family. Their school is always calling about something.

I'm soon going to block their number.

We then have our last two twins, Dante and Dominic. They are 12 and finishing Year 7. They are the quiet ones. They don't talk to people they don't know and always stay together. Elila always makes sure no one is bullying them or pulling any bullshit.

Now I'm pregnant with my 7th child, yay…

I mean I don't mind but I think 6 is enough for me.

"Mum! Can you drop us?!" The triplets shout. I looked at Corbin. "We can tell the kids later." He pecked my lips and I nodded with a sigh. "I'm gonna have another baby." He sang while picking up the pregnancy test, smiling and dancing. I shook my head and walked out and got myself ready.

When I finished I walked down the stairs. I entered the living room, "You eat your breakfast in the dining room." They all looked at me. Dante picked up his plate and walked out probably to the kitchen. His twin followed. They've always been good children.

I looked at the triplets and they huff standing up and following their siblings. I walk out and open the front door. Dominic walks out, then Dante, Eiran, Edwin and then Elila. "Where’s Reira?" I asked, realising she's not at home at all. "She already left. She had an early exam." Elila answered.

She didn't tell me.

"Okay, I'll call her later."

Time skip…

"Please, behave." I kissed their foreheads. "Just block their number." Edwin said, as I got to him. "I will, but still. You can't get kicked out." I patted his head. "Okay, go." They waved me bye and I saw Elila pull Dante and Dominic into a side hug.

I smiled and turned around to just jump up in fright. "Oh my gosh, Reira!" She smiled. "What are you doing here? Elila said you had an early exam." I asked her. "Yeah and I'm finished now. It was only two hours." She shrugged and I nodded. "How was it? What subject was it?" I asked as we both entered my car.

"It was Art and Design and it wasn't so bad. Only annoying bit was that I finished 15 minutes early so I had to sit there doing nothing." I hummed.

"It happens." I started the car and made our way home. "We need to go to New York soon so start packing." She looked at me. "For real?" Her eyes widened and I nodded. "Damn, do you really think I can rule a whole empire?" She asked and I smiled. "You can do it, Rei. You've been training for this since you were 15. Don't start looking down on yourself."

"How did you do this at 18?" I drove into the compound of our home. "To be honest, I don’t know but I had help. If you get some help then everything will be fine." I smiled at her. She hummed, nodding. We entered the house, "She’s pregnant again, Mum!" I heard Corbin shout. "We're having another one!"

I looked at Reira and she was looking at me in shock. "I'm having another baby." He sang and danced in the corridor. "Corbin!" I shouted and he jumped, turning around. His eyes widened when they landed on Reira.

"You're pregnant?" Reira had a shocked but happy expression. I glared at Corbin but he was just jumping up and down like a baby. "Yes, your mother and I are having another baby." He hugged Reira. Reira just laughed at her fathers antics. "We agreed to tell all of them later." He just ignored me.

This is what I have been craving for. Happiness, laughter, family. I guess all you have to do is work hard and face your demons. I allowed people to help me, I kept people in and I finally forgave.

AGANA can finally be at rest and die in peace.

AND THATS A WRAP GUYS!

Thank you all for reading this book till the very end. This is longest book I've ever written and I'm grateful you all stayed with me till now.

Thank you all for following me into the new year. God bless you all and I hope you life is full joy and prosperity!

I'll see you all in my other ongoing books.

Hope you enjoyed this book

Anna out🤍