14

You'll wish you did me different one day.

Blyana pov...

"Are you being serious?" I asked, shocked. "Yes. he's going to live with us in Glasgow. He will find out eventually so why not tell him now." she said and I sighed. "Fine, I'll tell him when he's awake and we're by ourselves."

"Good, I will find a therapist and someone to help Brayson with his drinking problem here for him. I will get someone to set up his bedroom as well. Don't worry, he will get better." I could tell she was smiling but tried to cover it up with a monotone.

"Blyana!" I looked over and saw Davin. "Brayson is awake and he only wants to speak to you."

"Call me later so I can speak to him, okay." I hummed and she cut the call. I stood up and walked past Davin. "Who were you speaking to?" he asked but I ignored him and made my way Brayson's room.

"Get out! I don't want to fucking speak to any of you lot!" I ran in and saw Brayson pushing Elliot. "Brayson," I called out for him and he looked at me. "All of you get out." I said and they all looked at me.

"Get the fuck out!" I shouted and they just looked at Tobias. Tobias sighed then walked out. The rest followed like the bum lickers they are. "Brayson sit down." I told him and he did as he was told.

"Are you okay?" I asked, fixing his braids. "I guess, I'm sorry." He mumbled. "What made you do it?" I asked and he sighed. "Everything that happened since we were 15 just attacked me. I crashed and felt guilty for everything. I thought you would be happy that I would be dead so I tried to slit my wrists."

"I would never be happy that you're dead, Brayson. Yes, I don't forgive you and I don't think I ever will but I won't wish my twin brother dead. He has been there with me since the day mum took us away." I wiped his tears.

"Speaking of mum," I sighed and he looked at me.

"Mum is alive and well in Glasgow."

He looked at me and started laughing. "You're joking, right? We both saw her die." He shook his head. "She managed to save herself but it's true. She's alive and knows every single thing that has been going on this whole time."

I brought out my phone, "Here is a picture of her and I last year." I brought up the picture and gave him my phone. He just stared in awe but shock.

Brayson pov...

"So she's happy, huh?" I asked and Yana nodded with a smile. "Well, happy with the organisation and me but not with you." I sighed. "Of course she isn't. I was the cause of everything you went through with Darren, I don't blame her." I looked down.

"She doesn't hate you or anything but is just disappointed. That's all." she shrugged and I nodded. She brought out her phone and started calling someone. I furrowed my eyebrows and the person picked up the call.

"Have you told him?" My eyes widened as I heard mum's voice. "Yep. Here, take it." she told me and put her phone in my hand. "Mum?" I mumbled. "Hello Brayson, how have you been?" I let out a breath of relief.

"In fact, I already know that so don't answer that question. All I have to say is that I am disappointed in your Brayson. You chose people that you knew for only 5 months over your twin sister who you had been with since you were born. This is the main reason why I ran away with you both but still nothing came in my favour."

I deserve it.

"I hope you're okay though and I'm sorry for what you are going through. When you and your sister turn 18, you will both be coming to Glasgow and living with me. If you wish to continue school then tell me, I will send an application to a University you want. You will have a therapist and someone to help you with your drinking problem while you're here. You will get better Brayson, don't worry."

A small smile came to my face. "Thanks mum." I mumbled. "Your welcome, son. 4 months left so hang in there, okay." She cut the call. Tears started running down my face. Blyana wiped my tears and the door opened.

"You guys have been talking for almost an hour." We looked over and saw Dad. We both rolled our eyes. "What were you even talking about?" Blaze came in and so did the others.

We both just kept quiet.

"Can't we just help?" Blaze asked in annoyance. "You had two years to help, it's way too late." Blyana gave him a fake smile and he glared at her.

I could always tell that Blaze never liked Blyana. I never knew why but I'm starting not to like him if he keeps acting like this. In fact, I don't think I ever liked him. He never went out of his way to really speak to me, only the others.

"Why don't we just, you know, calm down? We're here to make sure Brayson is okay, right?" Nadine smiled. She elbowed Blaze's stomach and he hummed, nodding.

"Do you want to leave?" I looked at Tobias.

"Huh?"

"Do you want to leave with your sister, yes or no?" he asked and I hummed, nodding. "I know where we're going, I'm going to get the help I need." I answered. "And what help is that?" Vincent asked. "Therapy, treatment and away from this place." I shrugged.

"Why do you want to be far from here?" Blaze asked, confused. "That's a stupid question." Blyana laughed. "You know the answer to that, you just don't like the truth." I sighed.

"Brayson,-"

"I want to sleep, can you all go home?" I stared at them. "I can't be asked for this shit anymore." Blaze stood up and walked out. "I'll see you two tomorrow, okay?" Nadine kissed both Blyana and I's forehead and chased after her stupid husband.

The other's stood up and left while Tobias stayed sitting down.

We both just stared at him, "Now I understand why your mother took you both away from me. She knew something like this would happen, especially with the mafia." He sighed, wiping his face.

"You could have changed things around but you were just blind." Blyana shrugged and he nodded. "I was blind and I still am till this day but I will find a way to clear my eyes. Don't worry." he stood up.

"Oh, I'm not worried. Just focus on yourself and those sons of yours." She gave him a fake smile. He gave us a small smile and walked out, closing the door shut.

I sighed heavily, looking up at the ceiling.

"Ay, don't worry. Life will get better when we move to Glasgow." she patted my chest and I nodded.

I hope so, I really do.

Mother Imana coming in clutch guys

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Anna🤍