34

Fear is the mind killer.

Brayson pov…

“How long has she been asleep for?” Riaz asked. “For about three days now. The doctor still doesn’t know when she will wake up but I think soon.” I answered. “Don’t worry, she’ll wake up soon.” Valencia rubbed Corbin’s back and he nodded.

She went back to using the damp cloth to clean Blyana.

The door opened and in came Elliot and Vincent. Fucking hell, “Who are you lot?” Elliot asked and I rolled my eyes. “Can’t we visit our best friend who’s in hospital?” Dax asked.

They looked at me, “Why are you looking at me?” I looked at them up and down. “I’ll clean her so you can all stand outside.” Vincent walked up to Valencia but she stood up. “I think it’s better if I do it since I am a female and you're a male.” She looked at him up and down.

“Especially her older brother.” she pursed her lips and he scrunched his face in annoyance. “Just give it to me.” he snatched the cloth from her hand and pushed her out the way, making her fall back.

“Bro, are you fucking good?!” I shout standing up. “Oh, please she’s fine.” he rolled his eyes. I walked up to him and punched him across the face. “Don’t fucking touch my girlfriend!” I flinged him across the floor.

“Brayson, what the hell?!” I heard mum shout but I ignored her. I grabbed Vincent but he grabbed me and pushed me off. “Shit, it’s happening again! Get out!” Phaedra slapped me across the head.

I turned and Blyana was seizing and the monitor was beeping rapidly again.

Davin dragged us out while the doctors ran in.

“Why were you two fighting? Especially in her room?” Mum asked looking at Vincent and I. “Next time he shouldn’t touch my girlfriend.” I shrugged. “Girlfriend? Since when do you have a fucking girlfriend?” he scoffed.

“Well, if you were a good brother you would have known.” I rolled my eyes and sat down. Valencia sat next to me and held my hand.

Blyana pov…

“No. No. I don’t want to be here.” I mumbled, looking around.

I’m in a hospital room.

I’m in a fucking hospital.

“I don’t want to be here!” I shout and the doctor and nurses look at me confused. Tears started rolling down my face and I looked at the IV in my arm. I rip it off and get out of the bed.

“Miss Bennett, you need to sit down.” The nurse tries to get me back in the bed but I push her away. “It’s not Bennett, it’s Clarke and I don’t want to fucking be here!”

My babies.

I had my first miscarriage at Darren’s house but my second one was in a hospital. I gave birth to a premature baby and she died right in front of me. I never wanted to be in a fucking hospital again.

The door opened and Phaedra ran in.

“Blyana, you're fine. Get back in the bed.” I shook my head. “They’re dead. I don’t want to be here, I want to go home.” Tears were rolling down my face and she nodded with a smile. “You will go home but not now.” I shook my head.

“You need to recover first before we go back to Scotland.” She wiped my tears. “No! I want to go home!” I stood up and pushed past her. “”Blyana, they’re gone.” I looked up and it was mum. “Yes, it will always hurt you but you need to move on.”

She hugged me and I burst into tears.

She’s right.

I do need to move on and focus on what is ahead of me but I don’t want to. I want my babies back and I will forever hate Darren for ruining my life.

Corbin pov…

Blyana fell asleep after her breakdown.

I was willing to wait for her to tell me everything but I didn’t know it was this serious. I didn’t know she had babies in the past but they died. She definitely went through a lot of shit and I will wait till eternity for her to tell me.

CORBIN IS THE IT BOY IDGAF

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Anna🤍