19

If it's meant to be, it'll be.

Corbin pov...

When I first saw Blyana, I was really shocked.

It was like I've never seen beauty before in my life. I couldn't help but stare and I know that may have made her uncomfortable but I couldn't stop. I never really spoke to her for some reason but now that I've realised my feelings, I have talked to her more.

I never knew I would ever be in love with someone I had just met. I never knew that just by looking at someone, I would find the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. It may sound weird but I'm serious about this.

I'm serious about her.

I can tell she has been through a lot of shit. I don't know what but I want her to open up and tell me so she wouldn't have to suffer by herself. I don't care if consequences come with it, I just want her to know that I will be there for her for the rest of my life.

I still need to talk to Brayson.

I don't really care what he says, I will still chase Blyana but it would be better if he knows that I have feelings for his twin sister.

"What are you thinking about?" Milly uses her hand to grab my nose. "Milly, what the flip are you doing?" I asked her and she giggled. "Are you thinking about, Blyana?" she tilted her head with a smile.

"Are you thinking about, Blyana?" Dad asked while looking at me through the front mirror. "How do you know about Blyana?" I asked, confused. "First, she is the Nigerian mafia princess. I'm allies with her Dad and your mother keeps telling me how you look at her with love and stuff." he smiled.

I nodded.

"Well, do you like her?" He asked and I nodded. "I do and maybe even more." I smiled and he laughed. "Is she going to be my sister?" Milly asked and I smiled. "Maybe," i gently pinched her nose and she smiled, giggling.

"When you get home, we'll talk about it more. Now, you need to do your exams. Good luck, okay?" I nodded and kissed Milly on the forehead. "Bye!" she waved at me and I waved back, closing the car door.

I turned and saw Brayson and Blyana coming out of a car. Usually they walk but I guess the exams are important.

"Good luck!" I guess one of their brothers. They just rolled their eyes but a woman came out of the car and talked to them. She kissed them on the forehead and entered back in the car, waving at them.

I walked up to them, "Did you guys actually revise?" they turned around. "Valencia tutored me and Blyana... Did you revise?" Brayson looked at Blyana. "Barely but I'm all good." she shrugged then walked away.

"Can we talk?" I asked and he nodded. We walked into the school behind Blyana who was on the phone to someone.

"I already know you have feelings for Blyana. If you wanna go out with her, you can." I looked at him. "She's been through so much shit and I was one of the people who caused it. So, I think that you can make her happy and get her to maybe open up more. You can make her feel worthy of herself again."

I smiled, "Thanks man. I was going to ask her out anyway but thanks." I patted his back and he shook his head. "Don't fuck this up though." he gave me a warning look. "I won't and you know that." I nudged his shoulder.

"What are you guys talking about?" We looked in front of us and saw Valencia, Riaz and Dax. "Anyway, are you ready?" Valencia hugged Brayson. "I think so, I'll try though." he shrugged and she nodded.

"Where's Blyana?" Riaz asked. "I'm right here." We turned and saw Adam and Scott behind her bickering. "What are they talking about?" I asked, pointing at them. "Ignore them, they're just arguing over who could get some girls snap." she rolled her eyes.

"Ooh, let me see." Dax went up to them and looked at the phone. "Oh, she's leng as fuck." he took the phone and ran away. They both chased after him and Blyana sighed.

"Are you okay?" I asked, standing next to her. "I think so, I didn't think I would have to really do exams again but I'm here." she shrugged. "You'll be fine. I saw the seating plan, we're sitting next to each other so I will try and help you somehow." I put my arm around her.

"Nah, don't worry. Plus, I'm embarrassed."

"Don't be, it's not your fault." She smiled and the teacher blew the whistle. "It's time for your exams, year 13! Good luck!" We made our way into the venue and put our bags in the back of the hall.

"You'll be fine." I kiss her forehead and she looks at me.

Blyana pov...

"That shit was easy as fuck." I laughed. "For real?" Riaz asked. "I was panicking for no reason. That was GCSE level." I waved him off. "See, I told you it will be fine." Corbin smiled and I nodded.

"Wait, you did your GCSEs?" Brayson asked. "In Scotland, you do National 5's but it's the same as GCSEs." I shrugged. "Scotland?" Corbin looked at me confused. I'm talking too much. "Don't worry about it. I'm hungry." I actually am.

I haven't eaten since yesterday morning, let me just put something in my system.

We walked to the canteen and I bought something to eat. I sat down and my phone started to ring and it was a number I didn't recognise. I picked up the call, "Hello?" I said and Brayson looked at me confused.

"Nice to hear from you again, Blyana." The person laughed. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Who is this?" I asked and everyone looked at me. "Have you forgotten my voice already? It's only been a year." I'm getting frustrated.

"Answer the fucking question."

"It's me, Anthony."

I stood up and walked out of the canteen. "Why the fuck are you calling me Anthony? In fact, how the fuck did you get this number?" I made sure he heard the hatred that came from my voice.

"Look, I'm not calling you to start shit or anything. We need to meet up." I heard the boredom in his voice. "And why the fuck would I meet up with you, huh? We have no business with each other." I rolled my eyes.

"You're in Darren's will."

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Anna🤍