37

He touched her where no one else could. In the deepest darkest part of her wounded soul.

Blyana pov…

I walked down the stairs and made my way to Tobias’ new office or whatever.

Mum said that she wanted to talk to me about something. I don’t know what it is but it better be good since I’m now able to travel again. My ribs are still healing but I’m able to move more freely now.

I entered the office, “Are you in any pain?” she asked and I shook my head. “It’s not something I can’t handle.” I shrugged and sat down. “What’s going on?” I asked, looking at Tobias and mum.

They looked at each other and I narrowed my eyes on them.

“Are you two thinking of getting back together?” Mum’s eyes widened while Tobias smiled. “I wouldn’t mind.” he smiled. “No! No we are not.” Mum slapped my arm and I rubbed the spot. “Alright, calm down.” she rolled her eyes.

“Why was I called down again?” I asked, shifting back to the topic.

Mum sighed, “We want you to get married.” I snapped my head to Tobias. “We agreed that I will tell her.” Mum glared at him. “Married?” They looked at me. “As in marriage? Husband and wife? Wedding rings? The I do’s?” Tobias nodded.

I laughed, “You want me to get married?” They both kept quiet and my smile faded. “You're being serious. Shit, you're being serious.” My eyes widened.

“What are you playing at?” I looked at mum. “I’m only agreeing to it since I think it will give extra protection.” I scoffed. “Protection? What fucking protection?!” I shout, standing up. “Blyana, calm-”

“Don’t tell me to fucking calm down! Are you trying to turn me into you two?” They looked down. “What’s going on?” I turned and saw my brother’s but I didn't have time for them.

“I’m 18 for fuck sake! I still have 5 years until I can settle down. Why the fuck would I get married now.”

“We already spoke to Richard. He’s going to speak to Corbin about it.” I looked at Mum. “Corbin?” she nodded. “We know you two love each other.” Tobias said. “No, no. Why the fuck is she getting married to that dickhead?” Vincent asked, standing next to me.

“Fuck off.” I rolled my eyes.

“I’m trying to help you here.” He scoffed. “Help? You don’t care so please, don’t help.” he huffed and turned around but stopped moving. “Who are you?” I turned around and saw Shauni.

“Um, hi.” she waved with an awkward smile. “I wanted to introduce you all to someone but it can wait.” Davin pursed his lips. “No, they have a right to get to know Shauni. This conversation is over anyway.” I turned around.

“Nice to see you again, though. Stay pretty.” I smiled at her and walked past everyone.

“Shit, are you okay?” I heard Brayson behind me. “I don’t understand, I don’t need any protection so why would they want me to get married.” I rub my face with my hands. I started feeling dizzy and I was losing my balance.

“Woah, are you okay?” Brayson caught me before I could fall. I’m dizzy and everything is spinning. “Blyana?! Blyana, are you okay?!” Brayson sat me on the floor and grabbed my face.

His face is blurry.

Everything is blurry.

“Blyana?! What happened to her?” I heard Blaze. “I don’t know. We were talking and then she suddenly lost her balance.” Brayson answered him but everything became muffled.

Shit, what is wrong with me?

Blaze pov…

Why am I bored?

I’m bored to the point that I am doing my sister’s edges while she’s unconscious. I mean, she needs to look pretty so why not. Turns out that Blyana was malnourished and dehydrated.

She barely eats, which is maybe why.

I hate the way I treated her. Yes, I was jealous. She got everything this world could give but I realised that she fought for them. She fought for her life, to live and that empire that she didn’t even want in fact.

“Blaze, what are you doing?” I turned and Nadine walked into the room. “I’m doing her edges. Exactly how you taught me.” I smiled and she shook her head in amusement. She sat down and looked at them.

“You did good.” she hummed.

“You don’t hate her, do you?” I looked at Nadine. I sighed, “Of course I don’t. I never have, I was just…” I paused trying to find the word. “Jealous?” She raised her eyebrows. “Yep, I was jealous. She was with mum and I was here but I know the truth now.”

“I'm glad you finally opened your eyes.” Nadine smiled.

“Same, I thought you were going to be blind for the rest of your life.” I looked down at Blyana and she was looking at me with raised eyebrows. “Why does my forehead feel stiff?” She asked, touching her edges.

“Ay, you're going to ruin my creation.” I removed her hand and gave her the mirror on the side table. She looked at herself in it, “Ooh, you did good. When are you man getting pregnant?” she looked at Nadine.

Nadine and I looked at each other and smiled.

“Ah, so you already are pregnant. How long?” Blyana smiled, sitting up from the bed. “8 weeks.” she smiled and her eyes widened. “2 months? Aw, it better be a girl so I can teach her to be a bad bitch.” Blyana smiled and I playfully glared at her.

“I might just keep my daughter away from you.” Blyana patted my head and I rolled my eyes. “When we go back home, let’s talk.” I told her and she nodded.

I hope she forgives me.

Soo

Soo....we getting married

Wait this is kinda funny

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Anna🤍