27

Every atom of me missed him.

Imana pov...

"Thank you," I smiled at Callie, Brayson's therapist, and walked out of the room leaving them alone. I'm not really sure if Brayson is really getting better or not. I caught him drinking last night.

He just mumbled saying he missed Valencia and said that he needed her. I called her and asked if she could come over. She agreed so I sent out my jet for her.

She should be here in maybe 2 hours. I dunno.

I entered the living room and sat down.

"I still can't believe he has a girlfriend." Phaedra scoffed in disbelief and Ronan shook his head in amusement. "That drunkie has a girlfriend?" I picked up the knife on the table and threw it at her.

It missed her head by an inch and hit the wall.

"Watch your mouth, Phaerda." I glared, warning her. "My bad, I'm just saying." she put her arms in surrender. "Maybe you should get yourself a man instead of hating on the poor boy." Ronan shrugged and I smirked.

"Woah, I don't need no fucking man. I'm a boss ass bitch." She rolled her eyes and we laughed. "When is Ivan coming to Scotland?" Ronan asked. "Maybe in a couple days, who knows?" I answered and they nodded.

"Blyana knows about Robert."

They both snapped their heads towards me and their eyes widened.

"Did you tell her?" Phaedra asked. "Nope, but she needs to know. He recently sent some men to kidnap her. She killed them but we need to tell her everything, so she's prepared." I sigh.

"Tell her what exactly?"

"You know what, Phaedra." Ronan rolled his eyes.

"What? That our father abused us, sold us to people, tortured us then sent you off to marry a dickhead. Oh, then our bitch of a mother sat in the corner of the room crying and staring at us. Yeah, let's tell her that."

"I can tell her what he did to me. If you guys don't want her to know then don't tell her. She will probably understand that we've been through shit with him." I explained and she rolled her eyes.

"We just need to make sure he doesn't get to her or any of us." Ronan rubbed her back and she sighed. "Fine, but I will tell her myself when she gets back." She huffed and I nodded.

"When is she getting back from New York anyway?" Ronan asked. "Maybe this weekend or next week." I shrugged. "I actually can't believe Darren gave her his own empire to the person he despised." Phaedra shook her head.

"I don't think he did despise her."

They looked at me confused.

"Knowing Darren, he would have killed her but he made sure she was kept alive. He did torture her but he said it was to make her the strong person she is today. I disagree with the method but I have to give it to him." I shrugged.

They look at each other then at me.

"You are one bipolar woman." They both laughed.

I just shook my head.

Blyana pov...

I got off the plane and entered the car that Miles appointed for me.

"Hello, Miss Clarke. I'm your personal driver for whenever you come to New York. My name is Wilder." I nodded and he turned around, starting the car.

"Your stuff has already been sent to the hotel you're staying in. Would you like to go there or the empire building?" I looked up. "The building, please." he nodded and started driving. I opened my phone and texted mum telling her that I was here.