1

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Blyana pov...

"I'm going to ask you two again, why don't you have a guardian?" Jayden asked Brayson and I... again. "Bro, we don't fucking know." Brayson rolled his eyes and I huffed, looking at the ceiling.

"Ay, you know what we could talk about?" I smiled at Jayden. "Your guardian? Your mother?" I rolled my eyes.

"Your son, Ty."

They both huffed and rolled their eyes, "Blyana, we have more problems right now." Jayden shook his head. "Oh come on, Ty is some fine motherfucker." I smiled. "And he's 19. He can't date you nor even chat to you or he will find his way on the sex offender's list." Brayson slapped the back of my head.

"He's right, plus he has a girlfriend." Jayden smiled and I pursued my lips. "There goes my delusional thoughts." I sighed.

Basically, Brayson and I were just walking around in the middle of the night. We sat down and since we stole some alcohol and had weed. We were smoking it and drinking but not that much.

Vodka is really a bitch, you know.

Police caught us and now we're here in the bloody police station. They ask us dumbass questions.

"Where is your mother?" Brayson and I looked at Jayden then at each other. "You know where she is, don't you?" He raised an eyebrow. "We don't know." I said, staring at him. I felt Brayson looking at me but I ignored him.

"You do know and you will tell me."

"What are you going to do, Jayden? Please, do your worst." I rolled my eyes. The door opened and it was another police woman. She gave him a file and left. He read through it and his eyes widened which made Brayson and I look at each other.

"Maybe we should just tell him." Brayson whispered to me. "And what, get put up for adoption?" I whispered back. "Yana, we're going to be put in the system either way." he whispered back, annoyed this time.

I huffed, looking away.

"Well, there is no need for that." We looked at him and he smiled at us. "Can you speak or have you suddenly become mute?" Brayson and I say at the same time. He glared at us.

"You have a father and four older brothers. They have been searching for you for 14 years because your mother ran away with you guys."

Brayson's eyes widened and I scoffed, looking at the ceiling.

"We, um- we have a family?" Brayson asked and he nodded. "They live in London so I am going to call your father to see if he will take custody of you guys." he stood up and walked out of his office, leaving us alone.

"Shit, we have a family." Brayson laughed, rubbing his hands across his face. I took the file and read through it, "Why would mum run away with us?" he asked, sounding annoyed. "She probably had a reason." I said.

"Tobias Bennett, CEO of TIB Foundings." My eyes widened and showed Brayson. "They were living lavishly while mum put us in that bitch." I slapped the back of his head. "Like I said, she probably had a reason. Don't speak about her with that tone."

"Fine, fine. Sorry." He rubbed the back of his head and I rolled my eyes. I looked back at the file and saw how rich this family was.

Fuck, I hate rich people.

Tobias pov...

I was in my office looking at some work for the mafia. It's like 4 am right now and my insomnia isn't helping. I'm thinking of stepping down and giving the mafia to Blaze since he's old enough and well trained for it.