23

Even a white rose has a black shadow.

Imana pov...

"No, this isn't real. No, you're dead." He has tears rolling down his face. "A video was sent and, um, and..." I sighed. "I sent that video to humble your stupidity." I rolled my eyes and his eyes widened. "Aren't you going to allow me in?" He opened the door wider.

I walked straight in and into the living room. My sons all turned their heads and their eyes widened as soon as their eyes landed on me.

"M-mum? Mum?" Davin stood up and he had tears in his eyes. I've seen Davin's every move. He never spoke to the twins properly but never backed them up. That's my only issue with him.

"Let's all sit down and talk." I told them and Tobias finally walked in. "Just stand in the corridor, when the twins arrive I'll give you your next instruction." My men nodded and did as I said.

"Sit down Tobias." I rolled my eyes. He sat down and they still all stared at me in shock.

"As you can see, I am not dead. After Darren dumped me in the woods, I practically crawled to a hospital and was treated there. I was in a coma for a few months but got better afterwards. I wanted to get Blyana and Brayson back but I knew I couldn't go back when I was still weak. So I stayed "dead". After a while I found out the twins have been taken to their fathers house. I wanted to be happy but I knew I couldn't because they were with you."

I pointed the last bit at Tobias.

"I decided to give it a chance but seeing the way you all treated your sister made me mad. You excluded her from everything, practically neglected her and expected her to respect you all. Darren came and filled your head with filthy lies. You're all stupid for believing him and that I will never forgive any of you for that."

"Darren took Blyana back to Dublin and made her life hell. He abused her, beat her and tortured her. She was constantly on the verge of death until I came back. I killed Darren and made sure he was dead. His body is melted in some acid somewhere, who knows? I brought Blyana with me to Glasgow and helped her get better, well physically. She has a therapist but I dunno if she's getting better mentally. She became an assassin that goes by Agana and I send her on missions.

5 months ago, she's back here and instead of begging for her forgiveness, asking if she was okay, getting on your knees. You're acting like she was at fault. Davin you don't say a single thing and that's what pisses me off. Elliot, sometimes you say things but you just walk away. Vincent, you try to make yourself seem like the good one but you're not.

Blaze, oh Blaze. I didn't raise you like this. You bum lick this man you call a father, you can't think for your fucking self and you found every opportunity to come for her throat. I raised you fucking better! I'm even shocked Nadine here still married you but I guess she's the only one that can put up with your bullshit."

I'm still not fucking done.

"Tobias, Tobais." I laughed.

"You always said to me, "I will never be like your father. I will treat our children like they are precious diamonds." What happened to that?" I asked, smiling as he looked down in shame.

"Hmm? You don't have a voice anymore, huh? Yes, I never loved you but now you gave me the perfect fucking reason to never ever love a man. I only followed the contract and I will stick by that."

"Contract? What contract?" Blaze asked. "Of course your father didn't tell you. Our marriage was a forced marriage. Not even arranged, forced." I smiled at him and they all looked at Tobias.

"It was only a one sided love marriage." I shrugged. "Nadine, you are a wonderful woman and I'm proud to call you my daughter-in-law but you have definitely picked the wrong man to marry."

"Mum, come on!"

"Nko fe gbo ohun re." I glare at him. "I'm not telling you to leave the marriage. If you want to stay then stay, it's your decision." She nodded with a sad smile

T: I don't want to hear your voice.

"Another situation." They all looked at me.

"Brayson's depression and drinking problem. Why did no one get him help as soon as you started seeing a 15 year old boy drinking fucking whiskey?!"

"Are you all blind or something? Your younger brother started drinking alcohol at 15 because of the guilt he was feeling for betraying his sister. Again, you start to neglect him and watch him slowly kill himself. If not for Blyana, I would have killed all of you. I don't care who you are, I would have made sure blood flooded this house!"

The door opened behind me and I turned to see Brayson and Blyana. Brayson ran up to me and hugged me.

"I missed you so much." He mumbled and I smiled. "I missed you too." I kissed his cheek. "Happy birthday, you too." I pulled Blyana into the hug and kissed both their foreheads.

"Wait? What's this?"

We looked at Tobias. "Like I said, Blyana knew that I was alive. That night that Brayson tried to commit suicide, he's known since then. Issue?" I raised an eyebrow. He just kept quiet and I pursed my lips.

"Leo?" One of my men came in. "The twins will show you to their bedroom, help them pack their suitcases into the car." I said and he bowed his head. The twins walked out and I turned back to the others.

"I really am disappointed in all of you. I raised you all better than this and you know it. Don't ever think of trying to call my phone, or trying to get into contact with me at all. I will simply ignore you." I glared at all of them.

"Will we see the twins again, at least?" Davin asked and I sighed. "Well, the next time you will probably see them is when their results for their A-levels come out. Which is in three months so don't worry, I don't think they really have anything against you." Davin nodded.

"It's nice to see how grown you've all become. Your grown men and I hope you will finally become real men and realise how stupid you all were. Goodbye and Tobias," He looks at me directly in the eye.

"I hope to never sit down with you again. You better move on and love someone who will love you back."

I turned around and walked out of that damn house. I don't want to ever be here again and if I have to be, it better be for a good reason.

My men put the last suitcase in the back of the car and entered their own car. I entered my mind with Blyana and Brayson next to me.

"Airport." I told the driver and I smiled at Brayson. "You've grown so much." I held his hand and kissed his forehead. "I missed you." He put his head on my shoulder. I looked at Blyana, "You don't miss me?" I raised an eyebrow, smirking.

"It's only been 5 months." She shrugged and I pinched her leg. "Ow." She rubbed her thigh and I smiled.

I'm just happy I'm back with beautiful twins.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Anna🤍