38

She got bloody hands with diamond rings.

Blaze pov…

I walk up the stairs and make my way to Blyana’s room.

She got back from the hospital last night. Last night something was alright.

Flashback…

“You're pregnant?” Mum looked at Nadine in shock. Nadine nodded with a smile, “Congratulations.” Mum stood up and hugged her. “I’m surprised this one will be having his own child.” She playfully glared at me but I just smiled.

Mum and I talked and already rekindled.

We both apologised to each other, I just needed to talk to Blyana.

The door opened and revealed Blyana. Her eyes were red but not from crying.

Is she high?

“You should be asleep.” Mum looked at her. “I’m not tired. I want Corbin.” She huffed. We all just looked at each other. She sat on the floor and spread her legs out like a child. “Blyana, stand up. Your ribs haven’t healed properly.” Mum walked up to her.

“I want Corbin.” She whined. “Are you high?” I asked her and she smiled at me. “Drunk and high.” she gave me a thumbs up. “Where’s Corbin?” she tilted her head, looking at mum. “Corbin called Brayson, he said he will come tomorrow.” she said and she nodded, looking down.

“Get up from the floor.” Mum slapped her back but she lay on the ground. “Why do I have to get married? Why not Brayson and Valencia?” Nadine and I look at each other confused.

“You and Corbin love each other so it’s much better.” Mum tried to drag up from the floor but she didn't budge. “Still. Brayson and Valencia have been dating for 2 years. Corbin and I have only been dating for almost 5 months now.”

Is that tears?

“Blyana, why are you crying?” I asked, standing up and walking to her. “I’m hungry.” she burst into tears. “I’ll go get some food.” Nadine said but Blyana’s cries got louder. “No! I can’t eat.” she sniffled. “Blyana, you can, you just choose not to, which resulted in you having an ED.” Mum said.

“Darren forced me not to eat. It wasn’t my choice it was Darren’s now I don’t know how to fucking eat anymore.” she cried again.

Nadine and I looked at each other with shock while Mum sighed.

She stopped crying and we looked at her.

She sat up and wiped her face. “I’m going to bed. Congrats on the baby, Nadine.” She stood up and smiled. “Good night.” We all looked at each other confused. She walked out and Mum sat back down.

“I curse the day Darren was born.” she rubbed her face in stress.

Nadine held my hand and squeezed it.

He really ruined my sister.

Flashback over…

“I don’t want it!” I heard Blyana shout in her room.

I opened the door and saw Corbin trying to feed her some food but she’s refusing. “Blyana, come on. You need to eat.” he grabbed her by the waist, pulling her closer to him. “I will throw up all over you if I eat this.”

“Blyana.” They both looked at me. “I’ll get her to eat it, don’t worry.” I said and he sighed, nodding. He stood up and kissed her forehead, “Please, eat the food.” she smiled at him. He walked past me and closed the door.