24

The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased. It can only be accepted.

Blyana pov...

We arrived in Glasgow maybe 30 minutes ago and were not too far from mum's house. Brayson is sleeping, mum is talking to Ivan on her phone and I'm just staring out of the window.

I don't sleep at all which will definitely come to me later but I really don't care. The only thing I'm worried about is how Ronan and Phaedra are going to treat Brayson. Ivan doesn't give a fuck but those two are litreally a pea in a pod.

They would literally be those iconic siblings in the movies and shit. Ew, that sounds corny but whatever.

"Are you still not eating properly?" I turned and Mum was looking at me up and down. "I ate this morning." I shrugged. "That's just this morning, what about the whole 5 months you've been in London?" she asked and I sighed.

"I ate from time to time. I don't really remember." She shook her head. "You're going back to therapy and will visit the hospital frequently." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why do I need to visit the hospital?" I asked.

"You're developing an ED and I don't want that for you. Again, that stupid family ignored it as usual. Luckily Phaedra fed you when she was in London."

I didn't say anything and turned back to the window. We were getting closer to the house so I tapped Brayson to wake up. He groaned but I just tapped him harder, "What? What do you want?" he mumbled.

"Wake up, we're here." he opened his eyes and we entered the giant compound. The driver stopped and we got out. The men arrived before us so our stuff should be in our bedrooms. The driver drove away to park the car in the garage and the front door opened.

Phaedra came running and she hugged me. "I missed you." she squealed and I looked at her shocked. "You're messing, right?" she playfully glared at me. "Oh come on, I know you missed me too." She kissed my cheek and went to hug mum but mum pushed her away.

"Happy birthday." Ronan hugged me. "Thank you." I smiled and he patted my head. I turned to Brayson and he looked confused as ever. "These are mum's younger siblings, Uncle Ronan and Aunt Phaedra." I pointed at each of them.

They looked at Brayson and stared at him.

"Um, they don't exactly like you but it will be fine." I patted his back and he nodded with pursed lips.

"Anyway, let's go inside." Mum said, walking in and we all followed behind her. "Is it because of what happened 2 years ago?" Brayson whispered and I nodded. "Damn, my bad." he sighed and I shook my head.

We entered the house and I can't lie, I missed this place and my bed.

I'm also going to miss Corbin but I'll probably see him in 3 months. It's not that far away.

"You two go straight to bed, it's been a long day." Mum said and we nodded. "Let me show you to your room." Brayson nodded and we both walked up the stairs. "Shit, this house is better than Tobias'." Brayson looked around.

He's right.

It was much bigger, had chandelier lights, everything was made of marble, white and gold... should I keep going?

Mum is just more superior.

Imana pov...

"How was it?" Ronan asked. I sighed, "They were shocked as usual. Tobias was crying while the boys just sat there taking everything in. Made it very clear that I don't want to ever be near that house. I don't want them to call or contact me in any way."

I sat down.

"I'm gonna hack into the camera's in their house just to watch and listen to everything." Phaedra laughed. I shook my head.

"When is Brayson's training starting?" Ronan asked. "Tomorrow Blyana will show him around the house and where everything is, then I will take him to the organisation to show him around as well."

"What about his drinking problem?"

"Blyana said she saw him drinking again. His sessions start in a few days in the mornings."

He nodded.

"You're happy, aren't you?" Phaedra smiled at me and I sighed. "Actually, I am. I'm back with my babies and they're all grown. They're no longer with those toxic people and can, you know, live a bit more free."

"Well, I'm happy as long as you're happy." she smiled and I playfully glared at her. "Then be nice to Brayson." She rolled her eyes. "Who wants to eat?" She stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"You need to be nice to him so it will speed up his recovery." I jumped up and chased after her. "The same goes for you Ronan!" I shouted and he chuckled.

I missed this...

Short nice little chapter I guess

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Anna🤍