55

We don't meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our path for a reason.

Corbin pov...

The door opened, "She's in her room packing." Davin said and I thanked him, walking in. I made my way to Blyana's room.

I understood where Blyana was coming from last night but I didn't like the fact she was comparing our relationship to her parents. I understand she's scared but we both love each other very much.

I opened her door to see Brayson and her packing.

"Morning," They turned around. Blyana turned back around and continued packing. "Yo, you good?" I nodded at Brayson. "Have you seen the new house?" Brayson asked. "Nah, we're gonna see it together." I smiled and looked at Blyana.

Why is she quiet?

"I'll leave you guys alone then." I looked at Brayson and he patted my back. The door opened and closed and I looked at Blyana. I sat on the bed not taking my eyes off her.

"Are you going to say something?" she asked, not looking at me. "Are you pissed at me?" I asked and she looked up at me. "Are you pissed at me?" She tilted her head. "Why would I be pissed at you?" I asked, standing up.

"You seemed very annoyed last night after signing the contracts." she shrugged and went back to packing. "I wasn't pissed at you, it's just..." she looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"Blyana, our relationship would never be like your parents. Your parents' marriage was forced and one sided. Us? We love each other. It may be arranged but we loved each other before a contract was even made."

I stood up and pulled her into a hug.

"We will never end up like them so let's focus on ourselves and no one else." I kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry." she mumbled and I grabbed her face to look at me.

"It's just me and you against the world, baby."

We kissed.

Blyana pov...

This house is pretty.

"Let's go see the bedroom." Corbin grabbed my hand and we both went up the stairs. The house was a white, cream and gold type theme. All the chandeliers and some furniture were gold and it was pretty.

We opened the room and it was massive.

"Why is the bed so fucking huge?" I sat down on it and it was soft but a little bit firm. That's how I like my bed. "Who cares? I like it." Corbin smiled. "Let's check the rest of the house." I stood up but Corbin pulled me closer to him.

"Let's do that later, I'm tired." he put his head in the crook of my neck. He started kissing my neck and squeezing my ass. "Corbin," I hit his back but he didn't budge. He bent down a bit and lifted me up catching me by surprise.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, "I thought you said you were tired?" I tilted my head with a smile. "I'm never tired of you." I bent down a bit and kissed him. He deepened the kiss as well as laying me on the bed.

I felt him unzipping my baggy jeans while I took off his top. I lifted my hips for him to remove them and our lips attached again. He took off my top and flipped me over on my stomach.

"Ass up." I felt a sting each time he slapped my ass.

I lifted it up and he pulled down my lace thong. I felt his tongue go up my pussy making me grip the pillow in front of me. His tongue continued to assault my clit. He sucked on it making a long moan leave my lips.

"You taste so good, love." The vibrations of his voice made me shiver. I felt his tongue enter my hole which made my eyes roll back. "Oh my... fuck Corbin." He sucked on my clit. "I forgot to ask all this time." he mumbled against my dripping pussy.

"What did- mhm shit- what did you forget?" I looked over at him. "Your safe word. What is your safe word?" he asked, turning me around but keeping his thumb on my clit and massaging it.

"Blue." I smiled. His lips latched onto mine. I felt his fingers enter inside of me and I moaned against his lips. "Oh-" my eyes shut tightly. My hips start to move due to him curling his fingers against my walls.

"Stay still, I want to make you feel good, Blyana." he breathes softly against my neck. "Corbin, oh fuck." My fingers curl in the sheets. He removes his fingers and licks them like they were sweets.

I rest my back on the bed and he hovers over me, kissing the corner of my lips before thrusting into me unexpectedly. "Fuck," Corbin groans thrusting in and out slowly. He then rammed into me making my breast move up with my body.

My eyes roll back as I feel my body getting hot. Euphoria I've never felt before.

He was hitting my g-spot. "I want to cum." I wrapped my hands around his neck. "What do you want?" Corbin smirked, tilting his head at me. "I want to cum." I mumbled, running my fingers through his hair.

"Beg," He went harder, making me moan louder and louder. "Beg to cum, baby." he whispered in my ear.

"Please make me cum. Please." I grabbed his face to look at me. My face was filled with almost pain and pleasure. "I always will, mama." he smashed his lips on me and I clenched around him.

I bit his lip and he forced his tongue in my mouth. I suck on it as my legs start to shake. "Corbin!" I squeal and he lifts me up so I was on his lap. He continued slamming into me as my body shaked.

He pulled out of me and laid me on my side.

He laid behind me and lifted my leg and gripped my thigh, entering inside of me again. He moved slowly but then lifted my leg high, moving in deeper.

I felt his lips and tongue on the crook of my neck doing its work.

"You're doing too good." His arm went under my head and he used his hand to push my head to look at him. I looked at him and he looked mesmerised. He was admiring my face and my whole body.

"You're just so perfect." I smiled. "I don't know how or why I fell for you but I'm glad I did." He put my leg down and grabbed my ass, slapping it.

All fucking night.

It wasn't just sex, we were making love.

More smut ;)

More smut ;)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Anna🤍