10

The betrayal stays with you even when the behaviour ends.

Blyana pov...

My phone pinged and I took my phone from my back pocket.

'We have someone that wants to meet you. It's important so you need to come to that same restaurant we usually meet up at.'
-Phaedra

I sighed and stood up from the sofa, "Where are you going?" Brayson asked. I stared at him, "I have somewhere to be." I answered. "Where though? Who are you meeting up with and why?" he asked and I huffed, looking up.

"Don't you trust me?" he asked and I looked at him like he was stupid. "You lost that trust two years ago, Brayson. You fucked it up for yourself." I rolled my eyes and walked away. I entered my bedroom and put my Air-forces on.

I strapped some of my knives to me and picked up my necessities.

I walked out of my bedroom and through the corridor.

"Are you going somewhere?" I turned and saw Davin. "Yes I am. It might be long." I said and opened the front door, leaving without him saying anything.

Time skip...

I entered the restaurant and the woman at the front desk escorted me to the private room. "Thank you." I told her and she nodded with a smile, walking away. I sighed, walking in and saw Phaedra and Ronan talking to a man who looked similar to mum.

They looked at me, "Yana, sit down." Ronan smiled and I did as he said. "Have you eaten?" Phaedra asked and I shook my head. "Food is coming anyway but you need to eat at least a slice of toast." I sighed and looked at the man.

"Who are you?" I asked, looking at him up and down.

"This is our older brother." I snapped my head to them and they nodded. "Your older brother? Another uncle?" they nodded and I looked at him.

"You look a lot like your mother." he sat forward, staring at me. "Anyway, I am your mother's twin brother, Ivan."

"How come I never knew about this? In fact, where were you?" I asked.

"I lived in Edinburgh, which is the accent you hear, with my family. Your mother and I kind of fell out when we heard the news of her and Tobias getting married. I thought it was a good idea but she didn't; it resulted into a huge fight and we stopped talking for a very, very long time."

"Okay, what has this got to do with anything?" I asked, confused. "When you officially turn 18, you will be taking over the organisation." My eyes widened. "Sorry, what? Why?" Why is all of this all of a sudden happening?

"Your mother is the owner of the organisation but we're just running for now. She gave us her will and it showed that you will own the most strongest and unbeatable assassin organisation in the world."

I stared at them.

"On your 18th birthday, you're coming back to Glasgow. I don't give a fuck about Brayson or his drinking problem. I've been watching your every move and you're not making any progress at all. You're coming back to Glasgow and that's final."

I nodded at Phaedra. "I agree. She will understand." Ronan said and I nodded. The waiter came and we ate the food they ordered since Phaedra wouldn't allow me to leave without food in my stomach.

After I was done, I told them bye and walked out. "Blyana?" I turned around and saw Corbin with a little girl. "What are you doing here?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "Is she your girlfriend? She's pretty." the little girl said and I raised my eyebrows.

"She's not my girlfriend, Milly." he said and she looked sad. "What are you doing here?" He asked again and I looked at him weird. "I can't be at a restaurant anymore. Anyway, I had to meet up with some people, is there an issue?" I stared at him.

"My parents own this restaurant, so I was curious," he shrugged. "That's cute, bye." I turned around and walked away. "Are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend?" Milly asked and he groaned. "No Milly, now stop talking about it." I heard him say.

I just shook my head and decided I should do my hair.

Yeah, let me get some peek-a-boo braids.

I'm soon getting my hair done since uno, school starting in two weeks

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Anna🤍