45

A golden cage is still just a cage.

Blyana pov…

I heard a knock so I opened my eyes to see Robert. I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes again. He knocked harder on the glass making me groan in annoyance.

"What do you want?" I asked, looking at him annoyed. "Training." I huffed and got up from the bed.

"You guys need to upgrade this glass box, you know." He rolled his eyes. I just smirked at him.

I have been living in this giant glass box for almost a year now. It has a bed, a fridge and a whole table. I have to use the bathroom in another area since it's glass of course.

At least they have common sense.

They even gave me a fucking black jumpsuit to wear. Where do they even get this shit? I'm literally a prisoner up in this bitch.

"You," I looked to where he pointed and it was a guard. A new one I recognised from somewhere. "Take her to the changing room so she can change and bring her to the training centre." He nodded and Robert walked away.

Leaving us both alone.

"Do you remember me, Miss Clarke?" He unlocked the door. "To be honest, I don’t exactly remember you but I recognise you." I said and he nodded.

"I am one of the Platinum assassins from the Aelin Empire. Miles got a lead on where you were and I suggested going undercover. Your family found out where you were and should be in Argentina in a few hours. We will start the mission just before you leave."

I want to be happy but I can't.

Seeing Brayson and Corbin again… I don't know. Because of me, they almost died. Especially Brayson. He was almost paralysed because of the bullet.

"Okay, I’ll make sure you're safe and become a Diamond assassin when we leave." He nodded and got back into act.

Two months ago, I almost escaped and activated my tracker in my clothes. It was going to take weeks for it to finally send out for people to find me. I was going to kill Felicity and Felix but they ran away. I was caught unfortunately and put back inside this stupid box.

That's when they gave me this stupid jumpsuit. I'm literally a wanted assassin, I prefer an assassin uniform.

I got changed in the room and then walked out. This time it was different guards who took me to the training room. They act as if I don’t know where it is. I could literally got there by myself and train without even trying to escape.

I’m 19 for fuck sake, not a bloody child.

Corbin pov…

"Miles told us that Robert will take Blyana to a new location tomorrow evening. We need to hurry up and stick to the plan." Blaze said and we all nodded. "You look better." Valencia nudged my shoulder and I sighed.

"She’s coming back now, she wouldn't want to see me like this." She nodded.

We're on the plane now and we have maybe 30 minute's left of his journey. I just can't believe I'm finally getting her back.

Time skip…

We're now at this huge house Imana actually owns. She’s also here and refused to stay home. She says she needs to be there since Robert is the cause of all of this and he’s her father.

There was a knock on the door and we all looked at each other.

“Does anyone know where we are?” Tobias looked at Imana. “Nope,” she stood up and went to the door. It was silent for a while, “Imana baby.'' We heard a woman's voice. Ivan, Ronan and Phaedra stood up shocked.

“What are you doing here?” Imana asked. She sounded angry, annoyed. “I know where Robert is and I know he has Blyana. You need to trust me on this one.” Phaedra stormed to where the conversation was.

A scream was heard and commotion.

Ivan and Ronan ran to it as well as Tobias.

“What the hell is going on?” The Bennett brothers look around confused. I just sighed in frustration. Are we seriously doing all of this? We're supposed to focus on getting Blyana back.

“Imana, please!” Imana walked in with a woman, crying behind her. “Leave!” Imana shouted. “No, please. I’m sorry, please.” she fell to her knees and grabbed her top.

“Robert isn’t your father.” The Clarke siblings looked at her shocked. “Excuse me?” Ivan’s eyes widened. “I told Blyana everything already. Ivan and Imana, Robert isn’t your father.” She stood up and wiped her face frantically.

“What about us?” Ronan asked, pointing at Phaedra as well. “Robert is your father.” she nodded at them. “If Robert isn’t our father then who is?” Imana asked, glaring at her. “Your father died maybe three months after you guys were born.”

“We’re half siblings?” Phaedra mumbled. “Oh my gosh, we're not even fully related.” She sat down and had her hands covering her face.

“Where is Blyana?” Imana asked. “She’s at the ‘F’ private headquarters.” she answered. “‘F’?” Ivan asked. “Yes, Felicity and Felix. Darren’s children.” Imana and Brayson’s eyes widened.

“Children? Darren had children?” Brayson asked, standing up. “Mum, did you know about this?” He asked. “No, no I didn’t.” She sat down, stressed.

“Look, I can help you if you allow me. After this I will either be dead or I will cover my tracks. You won’t ever have to see me again.” she said and they all looked at each other. “Fine,” Tobias said and Imana looked at him.

“Just let her help.” He said and she sighed heavily.

Phaedra stood up, walking out and soon Ronan followed after her.

“Can we go back to the plan?” I asked, not really caring about this family issue. May seem harsh but I don’t care. I just want to find Blyana and bring her home, that’s it.

That’s my goal.

Another short one

Another short one...my bad guys.

College is really eating me alive guys I get tired way too quick
And on top of that, I have tuition.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Anna🤍