End

☆ 167. Chapter 167

font record

Previous chapter table of contents

Chapter 167

must let them try.

If Jian Yu's compression turret had magic power, she would have mounted it herself, but unfortunately it didn't, so she had no choice but to deceive these revolutionary warriors into counter-summoning. They thought they could save the mechanical people by doing so, but what they waited for was the world shattering and the mountains and rivers floating in the air.

Of course, calling these mechanical protoss revolutionaries is just Jianyu giving them credit.

In fact, they are prisoners.

Those who are called revolutionaries are actually the party leading the way.

Jianyu's method of preparing them is similar to the heroic spirits contracted by the spirit master in the world of spirit masters, but the heroic spirits are at least real heroes. It's just that heroes who become kings and losers have their end, and these mechanical gods dare to fight against humans even if they are rotten fish or shrimps. Star comparison?

The fate of these mechanical patriots when they returned to the mechanical world was not good. They were sent to military courts as soon as they came back.

During the time when Jianyu was visiting relatives, they were exiled to the satellite world to tighten screws.

According to Jian Yu, he went to Siberia to dig potatoes.

These mechanical protoss have always been carrying Jianyu's compression turrets. When Jianyu was in transit, they also planted compression turrets in the world they passed. Using the compression turret as the coordinate and consuming gold coins, they can be broken into zeros and sent point-to-point. The coordinates of a world are evened out to five or six mechanical gods, and they can summon 5-6 times at a time, which is more than the two times Jian Yu had in his native world.

Before they understood what was going on, several printed A4 papers fell in front of them.

It contains the steps for counter-summoning, telling them that time is running out and they must cooperate with Benjamin's actions.

Jian Yu used Benjamin's name as a banner, and these brainwashed mechanical gods believed him and took action one by one.

The Mechanical Gods started with technology, but they can also use magic, so during the reverse summoning process, they knew that this was a summoning magic. "I wonder if Teacher Benjamin has anything important to give us?" [The host uses

reverse summoning to control the spirit space bubble. Repeatedly leaking the coordinates of other worlds]

[The spirit-controlling space-time bubble is somewhat concerned about the host and is rushing to the world where the host has submitted coordinates multiple times]

[The probability of the original world being broken within 24 hours is reduced to 0%]

[The crisis of the original world Temporarily relieved]

Jian Yu kept staring at the system prompts until he saw that the spirit-controlling space-time bubble was redirected, and then he breathed a sigh of relief and threw the new scripture compiled by Benjamin on the heads of these leading parties.

They all read through this new scripture when they were brainwashed by Benjamin.

But they know that once they come back, they will be taken to a military court for trial. Not to mention bringing back the book folders to circulate, even the memories that may cause them to expose their flaws are carefully formatted and deleted, so as not to expose the fact that they have awakened. .