156-160

☆ 156. Chapter 156

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 156

Jinggui watched the 'Jianyu' in front of him gradually lose his magic and become invisible to everyone, and asked, "He... went back?" The

heroic brain spirit nodded, "The master asked me to stay. To assist you, my suggestions are: 1. Contract other heroic spirits as soon as possible, 2. Use the card printing machine given to you by the master to convert resources into combat power." "

Contracting new heroic spirits must be contracted," Jing Gui said , "It's just that I'm outside now and haven't prepared any extra materials."

"Okay," Yingling Naoling said calmly, "Then please take a look at the card printing machine. As the No. 1 machine, it has all the basic functions."

It gave Jinggui instructions on how to view the exchange list and how to pay for resources. "Although the card printing machine can only be used by you, the owner told me not to let others discover that you have the card printing machine, so I will keep it for you at other times." The machine is stuck."

Jing Gui nodded, she still understood the principle that a man is not guilty but carries a treasure with him.

Not only identity cards can be made into cards, but also prop cards.

Yes, the 'rich inheritance' left by Jian Yu to Jing Gui included not only herding ants, but also magic potion.

She knew what a huge fortune this was. Before, Jian Yu was her heroic spirit and no one could take it away. Anyone who was against her was against Jian Yu. But now that it has become a card printing machine, someone else will control Jing Gui and then control it. It is possible for the card printing machine to produce.

Yue Shengjie came over and said, "Jing Gui, what are you talking about?"

Jing Gui was speechless for a moment.

The heroic brain spirit took over the words, "We are discussing whether we should continue to explore the ruins as originally planned." "

Oh, that's it. By the way, where is Xiao Su, I saw him just now, why is he gone?"

"I put it He was sent back."

"Why?"

Seeing that Yue Shengjie was about to touch the truth of the matter, Jing Gui felt sweaty in her heart.

"I want to change my taste."

Yue Shengjie thought this answer was ridiculous, but it was unexpectedly suitable for Jian Yu. He was silent for a moment and asked, "Where are the newcomers? I didn't see them?"

Ying Ling Naoling said nonsense seriously, "I originally planned to summon Xiao Lin, but when I summoned, I found that he didn't actually love me that much, so it failed."

Jing Gui interrupted, "Who is this Xiao Lin?"

Jing Gui: If Xiao Lin is good enough, I can't switch sides. Doing anything will only make me nutritionally balanced.

"The armed forces affiliated with the country, a member of the institutional elite, were ordered to contact me, and they were the bridge of communication between me and the country. During this period, we had a relatively pleasant cooperation. After I got tired of playing and left without saying goodbye, I kept asking who I sent there. When will I go back as an intelligent life, and I will only have this much in mind?"

Jing Gui: This is difficult to comment on, I wish you success.

The good impression she had just had on Jian Yu plummeted due to his scumbag behavior.