121-125

☆ 121. Chapter 121

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 121

The World of Soul Taming

This is a special world. It has a special profession called the Spirit Taming Master, which can summon heroic spirits from other worlds for its own use.

If you want to take up the profession of spirit master, you need to awaken your own spirit master skills from the prerequisite rituals. Ordinary level spirit masters have one skill, elite level spirit masters have two skills, and hero level spirit masters have three skills. , if you fail to awaken the skills during the ceremony, then sorry, it means that you have no talent and have no chance to become a spirit master.

Preliminary rituals are helpful in discovering talents suitable to become spirit masters and have been widely promoted and used by the country. Because the minimum age limit for this ritual is sixteen years old, the compulsory education system in this world is twelve years, until high school graduation.

If the spirit master skill is awakened during the ceremony, the second year of high school will automatically be transferred to the spirit master class, while ordinary people without talent will be divided into normal arts and sciences classes.

Jing Gui successfully awakened two skills during the ceremony.

Only less than ten heroic levels are awakened among the sixteen-year-olds every year. The elite level is already a pretty good starting point, and the ordinary level is more common.

When the class teacher saw Jing Gui awakening two skills, she smiled from ear to ear and quickly called her out to ask her what skills she had awakened.

This is not because he is spying on Jing Gui's privacy, but because elite spirit masters are candidates who are qualified to enter the special talent pool, and their information must be strictly collected.

Jing Gui whispered her Spirit Taming Master skills to the class teacher, "They are two passive skills. One is to make it easier to find high-level heroic spirits, and the other is to reduce the cost requirement of high-level heroic spirits to a lower level."

Class teacher:? ? ?

What kind of magical passive skill is this!

In addition to the luck-based extraction of heroic spirits, the profession of spirit master also has a cost point restriction.

The cost points increase with the level of the spirit master. High-level heroic spirits occupy more cost points, while low-level heroic spirits occupy less cost points. Properly matching the lineup of heroic spirits is also a professional course that the spirit master needs to study carefully.

But Jing Gui's two passive skills, one is to increase the probability of European Emperor, and the other is to reduce the cost. There is no doubt that she will be reported by her classmates as a cheater.

"Come on!"

The head teacher was very confident in Jing Gui.

His year-end bonus was all due to her divine luck in drawing cards. Jing

Gui was very confident looking at her two passive skills.

With these two skills, she could never imagine how she would lose in the summoning ceremony later!

At the same time, the tower defense system on the other side

is a typical gnosticism. With Jianyu's continuous practice, she summarizes experience, corrects her cognition, and finally masters the laws of nature. Therefore, after Jianyu learned about the knowledge of space-time bubbles, she finally did not wait for the soldiers to fall to the ground. After receiving their information, although the journey across the space sea is still unknown, the process of crossing the plane barrier, entering the space-time bubble, and then completely entering this world can finally be seen.