51-55

☆ 51. Chapter 51

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 51

Jianyu summoned two lv10 fire elves, asked them to bring six turrets recovered from the wasteland world, and said to Tuan Jiu, "You can also take them with you when you go out in the future." "

Ziu!"

Tuanjiu: Tiegeda Expeditionary Team, Captain Tuanjiu, attack!

Tuanjiu screamed excitedly, but there was no one there to support him.

It pecked at the disobedient fire elf.

"Tuanjiu."

Tuanjiu: At this time, you should all call Tuanjiu eldest sister to the side.

Jian Yu: I refuse. Shouldnt it be me who shouts when they shout?

Tuanjiu didn't enjoy the big brother treatment of being surrounded by his younger brothers and leading the way. After flying out of the window, he had to wait for the fire elf to come down in the elevator.

Jian Yu opened the map and was shocked by the number of red dots displayed on it.

Jian Yu: Didnt Tuanjiu say that it cleans up the monsters around it every day?

As the level of the fire elves increases, the level of the heat sensing talent also increases. The scale in the lower right corner of the map becomes smaller, and the actual range represented by the map becomes larger. Jianyu can get more information from the map and see more at the same time. potential danger.

Tuan Jiu wanted to go back the way he came to look for trouble, but the fire elf kept saying, "There is an unstable space crack ahead. Let's go there first." "

Tuan Jiu~"

Tuan Jiu had no objection to Jian Yu's instructions. Landing on the shoulder of one of the fire elves.

Jian Yu opened the box of superpowers that had not been opened for a long time, not a long time, more than a week.

Before the group went out to play, she never thought about letting it complete any tasks. When children go out to play, they go out to play. Bringing back three melons and two dates is worthy of praise, but when adults go out, they have to make careful calculations to see if they can take advantage of it. Click Cheap x

, but at this time, the list of elimination tasks and assistance tasks on the homepage of the app is almost overflowing.

"Weird."

Jian Yu had a very strange feeling. She even thought of the details that were ignored and remembered subconsciously when she came into contact with Ji Guanyu and Lin Zhiyan during the day.

Increased carcass production in dumps.

Ji Guanyu was thanked by a large number of trolls who broke their hearts.

Lin Zhiyan was extremely excited after getting the express app.

They seem to be normal and can have some deep meanings. They seem to have a tacit understanding and don't tell her anything. Maybe they think she knows very well but it is not her responsibility, so they don't talk to her about this matter.

Jian Yu stays at home every day, either taking medicine or connecting to other worlds to strategize behind the scenes. This does not mean that the real world is safe, but that she lives in a safe place.

If Tuanjiu hadn't been cleaning up the monsters around him every day and was driven back by the monsters today, Jian Yu would have noticed it when he went to the hospital to get vaccinated tomorrow.