91-95

☆ 91. Chapter 91

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

In Jian Yu

's idea, viral MLM is an important part of refreshing consumers' minds, and he bribes various KOL bloggers and lets them sip on the Gulu fruit milk tea and put out the Gulu fruit salad on a sunny afternoon. The fruit plates are all part of the process of providing grunt fruit to consumers, and it is impossible to buy them off without paying for them.

But she just had no money.

The little money Jian Yu had was all obtained from Ye Yuqin, a federal agent, but Ye Yuqin couldn't earn much credit points to the naked eye.

Jian Yu: Worry, I cant even afford the amount. How can I cheat money?

"Tower Master, do you want to try setting up your own navy and promote the product on StarNet first?" "

This is the only solution for now. You can write the code of the navy and you can automatically register and post to capture the key points. Reply with words, but dont be too stupid. You dont want people to be fished out as soon as you fish. Its best to have a strong learning function so that people cant tell its a dummy.

I...

Todays glow furnace core can be more Eat one."

"Promise to complete the mission!"

Jian Yu had nothing to do for the Spore Mushroom for the time being, so he gave it an order to continue collecting information about the cyber world, and took the time to glance at Tuan Jiu before switching his main consciousness to other worlds. Case.

Jian Yu didn't find Tuanjuu in the mage tower, and saw that one of the hard-working spore mushrooms in the field was missing, so he guessed that Tuanjuu had slipped away to play in the real world, and then he discovered the spore mushroom in the real world as expected. A group of people who stay together.

The level limit in the real world is very low, and Tuanjuu is protected by Liuyin, so he is not afraid of attacks at all, so Jian Yu looks away with relief.

She originally planned to see how Little White Mao was doing on his way and whether he had made it to Kecheng, where the joint auction was held, but news came from Shepherd Ant that the elves and the troll country were facing each other.

Since there was a good show to watch, Jian Yu, who was busy eating melon, naturally turned Su Yici off.

After all, in her opinion, you can come to the little white-haired guy anytime to ask for help, but it wont taste good if you cant eat fresh melons.

After Spike City encountered the crisis of being almost destroyed by the Herder Ants, it quickly gathered an army of 50,000 trolls.

Not only that, they also sent letters to the other three tribal cities and the royal city, informing them of their actions and hoping for follow-up cooperation. Then they ran into the small elf army leaving the Shepherd Ant.

Fifty thousand versus one thousand and eighty, no matter how you look at it, the advantage is in the Giant Rubik's Cube.

The development of the matter was not as expected by Jian Yu. After a brief encounter, the troll commander immediately sent his 50,000 troops forward, and the small elf army was quickly dispersed.

But what happened next made her a little uncomfortable.

The troll collected the elven corpses scattered on the ground, split their limbs like firewood, and then tied the scattered limbs and trunks together and carried them on their backs. A bundle of dry food consisted of five or six such limbs and trunks.