26-30

☆ 26. Chapter 26

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 26

Jian Yu and Tuan Jiu were fighting when the cell phone they put aside rang.

Jian Yu, who had been defeated for a long time, pretended to be "you're lucky and I'll let you go", picked up the phone, jumped a few steps on the coffee table, stretched out his wings, and took Jian Yu's cup for himself.

"Jian Yu, have you forgotten that some of the 20 bottles of troll blood you sent have been used as testing materials?"

Ji Guanyu said with a hint of helplessness.

"I'm sorry!"

Jian Yu promptly admitted his mistake and then gave a solution, "I still have 10 new bottles here that I made today. Send them over together. If you see how many bottles are left after making up for the shortfall, I will treat it as a surplus. The quantities are on the shelves."

"Well, okay," Ji Guanyu pondered for a while, finding no fault with this plan, and said his true intention of making this call, "The troll blood you made is very effective, but Precisely because the medicine is very effective but has a very small scope of application..."

Jian Yu asked her doubts, "But it sold so fast?"

"So people found that it was very effective to break it down and make a healing potion. You put it on the shelves and sold it. Troll Blood was purchased through a group purchase organized by the hospital. The injury that originally required me to lie down for half a month and a month to recuperate, I spent 500 yuan to participate in the group, and got some body nutrients, and I could be discharged from the hospital in one day. Not only did the hospital I am happy, and the patient is also happy."

Jian Yu couldn't understand what kind of apocalyptic version of what he was doing. I am not the god of medicine.

"The city's ability to ensure overall stability is due to the heroic efforts of individual superpowers. They are all our vitality. The success of the troll's blood in the healing potion has strengthened the confidence of the superior leaders in ensuring supply." "

Uh. ..." Jian Yu couldn't help but interrupt again, "But the blood of trolls can't be produced as much as the cabbage in the field wants, right?" "

Actually, it's okay. Since you reminded me of the crystal core, I tried to use crystal nuclei as the base to make agar blocks, and troll cardiomyocytes grew very well on them."

"Can cardiomyocytes be cultured independently?"

Jian Yu made a biologically blind voice.

Ji Guanyu chuckled, "Myocardial cells can be cultured independently. The method of culturing myocardial cells in the laboratory is to peel out the heart of a fertilized chicken egg and cultivate it into a mature heart. However, myocardial cells are permanent cells and do not have the ability to regenerate." "

What? "

It's just that the troll race has a strong vitality. In actual combat, even having a head knocked off or having the heart pierced is not enough to kill them." "

Their cells are highly active and are in an unstable state of constantly proliferating and constantly replacing dead cells. Therefore, even myocardial cells that have been proven not to have the ability to regenerate can be proliferated through culture."

"Okay, okay," Jian Yu said while trembling in an area he didn't understand, "Then I wish everyone can Realize the freedom of troll blood!"

Ji Guanyu added after Jian Yu's words, "We cannot achieve this without your support."