81-85

☆ 81. Chapter Bayi

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

The value of Zhang Bayi

's products will show different prices depending on the sales platform.

In order to save gold coins, Jian Yu often chooses to use soft sister coins, which are easier to obtain in large quantities, to purchase the daily necessities he needs online and to raid the black market for crystal cores.

She believes that her exchange of one relatively low-priced primitive accumulation for another relatively high-priced primitive accumulation may be called a 'scissors difference' in economics.

So now, Jianyu is using a kind of 'scissor gap' to help the people of China and temporarily opens the interstellar world product purchasing function to them!

The interstellar rice is not delicious but filling.

Once deployed, it can form a temporary residence and provide shelter for 10,000 people.

It is said that using anti-matter technology, only the size of an oil heater can supply an entire city's energy supply device and so on.

These magical goods from the interstellar world are enough to help them tide over the difficulties ahead.

The only drawback is that there is no credit.

Jian Yu, who has a deep understanding of the problem of not using his own money as the principal to lend foreign debts, only accepts handing over the money and delivering the goods.

Jian Yu: Dont break the rules. I wont do anything to advance money.

System: So this is the reason why you lend money without capital?

Because Jian Yu was determined not to give them this opportunity, Huaguo's senior executives could only drool while looking at the products on the list but did not place any orders.

Executive: Damn it, let me borrow money!

Jian Yu, who had a good schedule after time travel, fell asleep early. She didn't know how many people were excited and tossing and turning over the interstellar peace company the four of them made up.

The night passed.

[The host fought bravely yesterday, killing 15 million enemies in total, and gained 450 million experience points]

[Current level lv22]

[Experience value 62038200/500000000]

Jian Yu woke up and saw the settlement page and saw that he had risen to eight levels in one day He almost laughed wildly with his hands on his hips, "System, you can't punish me!"

System: Decline - Decline - System - Number -

Jian Yu: It's only 0.3125 potential, now I have endless dragon blood potions!

After Tuanjiu was awakened by Jian Yu, Xiao Hei glanced at the culprit and quickly looked away, twisting his butt to drink today's portion of the dragon's blood potion.

Tuanjiu: A cup of milk every day will strengthen the people of Z country.

In addition to the free attribute points given by upgrading, Jianyu will also take dragon blood potion to strengthen himself once a day.

So counting the dragon blood potion yesterday and today, before adding points, her personal panel is Constitution 10/Agility 6/Will 16/Magic 18, and after adding points, it is Constitution 10/Agility 6/Will 24/Magic 26.