61-65

☆ 61. Chapter 61

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 61

Lu Haosen received a push message from the app.

The two bottles of Troll's Blood he ordered yesterday at the store's Xiaoyutang have arrived at the pick-up point. Now he can pick them up with the pick-up code. He felt a little happy in his heart and said, "The boss from the other world is so fast!"

This was the time. In troubled times, if you have medicine in your hands, you will not panic.

Lu Haosen put down what he was doing and immediately went to the pick-up point to pick up the items.

The staff at the pick-up point checked his personal information, "Is the number 27794 of the superhuman correct?"

With Lu Haosen's nod, she took the packing box out of the cabinet, "Please pay attention to sign for it."

"Okay."

Lu Haosen Sign your name in the receipt box, use the wallpaper knife next to it to cut the tape and open the carton. In addition to the blood of the troll, there are other things in the box.

He picked up one of the sticky notes in confusion, hoping that it would explain the current situation - it couldn't be a cashback note for positive reviews, right?

[Hello Superpower 27794, we have noticed that you have had a friendly relationship with People from Another World 001, and we have specially allocated two compression turrets supported by them to you] [The compression turrets

belong to People from Another World 001. The summoned turret becomes a portable turret after being compressed. It has strong attack and defense capabilities. I hope it can play a greater role in your hands]

[X City National Security Bureau employees greet you]

"No..."

Lu Haosen was a little dumbfounded.

Through the words on the sticky note, he realized a problem that he had ignored for a long time.

That is, is it possible that the number 001, the person from another world, is really the person from another world 001?

Jian Yu: Congratulations, young man, you finally discovered this brilliant point.

There really is a time traveler...

He even helped me many times.

Could it be that he brought the medicine Troll Blood?

Somehow, Lu Haosen guessed the truth.

But he didn't say anything. He folded the note in half and handed it to the front desk staff. "Can you please help me crush it?"

"No problem." The staff took the note and didn't even look at it in a very professional manner. Threw it into a shredder and shredded it.

"Thank you." Lu Haosen thanked him, took the box and left. He still couldn't hide his surprise. It may take some time to digest and accept the fact that the alien 001 is a time traveler.

Lu Haosen got the compression turret, which was arranged by Lin Zhiyan.

He had a strange superstition, thinking that giving him the compression turret might produce some wonderful chemical reactions.

It was a coincidence that Jian Yu received the rescue mission once, and it was fate that Jian Yu received the rescue mission twice.

If the third aid mission was still received by Jian Yu, he had reason to believe that Jian Yu was Lu Haosen's chosen one.