101-105

☆ 101. Chapter 101

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 101

It is better to seek help from others than from yourself.

Since the Mechanical Gods wouldn't open this door for her, she would go to Tata to open it herself.

The wandering mushroom in the factory in the ordinary area

is typing on the bracelet to communicate with Sirabi.

"Do you know where the chrono-space device is?"

"What happened?"

"Jgu saw the Mechanic Priest in the interrogation room. It guessed that our purpose was to wait for the chrono-space device to stop, so the time we were waiting for would not It's here, you have to fight for it on your own."

"Come on."

Sirabi marked a coordinate on the bracelet.

But unlike Sirabi's idea of ​​an explosive device, Jian Yu just wanted to hang up and watch from the side.

The conditions for restarting the transmission are to turn off the device and upgrade the space transmission technology to level 3. These are the two routes drawn from the beginning. No matter which condition is met, it will succeed.

Throughout the system upgrades, the usage habits of users who collect Jianyu are silently updated.

Level 1 is created by drilling into space cracks.

Level 2 is automatically upgraded after encountering space tides.

Then if you hang up next to the overtime device, you can always rise to level 3!

Jian Yu: (Star Eyes) System, you must be able to do it, right?

System: ...don't be too outrageous.

Jian Yu: The location of plan B or the explosive device x

the time-travel device is beyond Jian Yu's imagination, because it is placed on an isolated island in the ocean.

Jianyu: The plague carpet is ecstatic.

However, it is still too slow to just rely on the creep to float over by itself.

Wandering Mushroom typed, "People from the Mechanicus Church probably don't know about your defection yet. While your knowledge is still somewhat accurate, do you know the schedule of flights or ships docking within the Federation to deliver supplies to the island?"

" Do you want to hitch a ride and infiltrate?"

"The comprehensive success rate is extremely low, but there is currently no other plan."

"Support."

Sirabi sent Wandering Mushroom a picture.

Jian Yu looked at the planet map for a while. Sirabi, through transfers again and again, had reduced the computing power of the carrier to a very low level, so she planned not to bother it with complicated problems. Anyway, the tower spirit can also calculate, " Where can the plague carpet get on the chassis of the ship and arrive at the island together?"

Talling used its contract with Jianyu as a bridge to obtain the agency operation rights of Wandering Mushrooms, and operated it for several times like a high-pin warrior with a delay. Minutes later, he helped Jian Yu figure out the specific time and place where the plague blanket would hitch a boat.

Jian Yu: OK, done!

Sirabi sent a message, "Did you just change the operation?"

Jian Yu was shocked, "You can feel this too?"