86-90

☆ 86. Chapter 86

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 86

Angelina and Benjamin reported truthfully what they saw and heard this time.

"Sorry, we didn't test the strength of this mushroom warrior, but if it didn't hide what it said, even if it concealed most of it, it could wipe out an entire troll gathering place, and it would be one of the more powerful among the plant lords.

" The elder pondered for a moment and quickly made a decision, "Angelina and Benjamin, I would like to trouble you to go there again and bring a thousand elf swordsmen and eight hundred elf archers to meet our new allies. "

"No problem."

At the same time, on the other side, when the herd ants discovered the so-called spike tribe city, their figures were also discovered by the other party, and the war was about to break out.

Jian Yu complained, "Didn't you hide it well when you were looking for the troll gathering place last time?"

But when she arrived at the scene, she finally understood why the little ant emperor who stayed in the misty world to look after the house asked her for a war application .

The reason is nothing, just one word, too many, there are too many ants!

As the saying goes, if you have 10,000 soldiers, you will be boundless; if you have 100,000 soldiers, you will reach the sky.

This was the first time that Jian Yu saw 20 million herd ants in action so intuitively. At a glance, there was no end in sight, like a flowing black ocean.

To be honest, he was a bit trypophobic. Jian Yu believed that the troll opposite felt the same way when he saw the ants.

However, as another combatant, they must be guilty of not only trypophobia, but also PTSD.

But as soon as Jian Yu thought that these ants were actually her army, her fear was greatly eliminated, and she suddenly became happy, "I didn't know that the elf ranger who sold me the troll threat theory saw my twenty million ants. Will the army be so scared that they jump over the wall to find an alliance with the troll country?"

Although the anthropomorphized image of the fire elf is an elf, for some reason Jian Yu doesn't have much affection for the elves in the mist world. She obviously likes literary and artistic works. The elves in it...

Jian Yu: (Holding a grudge) The possible reason lies in those three little mushrooms.

"Although most problems can be solved as long as all A's go over, I still give you a little help."

Jian Yu teleported the idle tank turret that appeared at Su Yici's place today but has not yet been withdrawn to the foggy world. They have tracks, so it's not out of the ordinary to attack together among the herd ants.

Five or six high-level flying combatants emerged from Spike City.

Jian Yu looked through the map and saw that it was a big boss at least level 50-60. He wondered in his mind whether the herd ants could blast them and kill them with sheer numbers.

One of the trolls used a loudspeaker to whisper something to the ant colony underground.

Negotiate?

Jian Yu threw over a pair of Wanjie communicators and asked the Hidden-winged Ant to take one and approach the trolls.

When these trolls saw that there were flying species among the herd ants, their expressions changed, as if they were thinking of being chased by millions of hidden-winged ants in the air.