161

☆ 161. Chapter 161

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 161

The World of Taming Spirits

Su Yici is studying in his room.

When he first arrived in the Soul Controlling World, he thought he wanted to continue his travel agreement with Jian Yu and make a road movie in another world. But there were ruins in this world, so he thought it would be good to go to the ruins with Jian Yu. Even if he becomes an NPC, he still has the script given by Jian Yu. However, after Jian Yu finished playing a relic with him, he said that he no longer wants to play house with relics. She is someone who wants to do big business, and he is a little worried about his employment path. However, with the establishment of the Sellers Alliance, the killers sent by the rivals came to his door one after another, and he felt relieved - this was much easier than acting in the ruins!

Jian Yu: I was originally a very good-looking person, but how did I end up falling to the level of a disco showboy?

In short, Su Yici loves his current job very much and will kill a few people to study for fun.

In Jian Yu's native world, the government's standard for issuing literacy certificates to illiterate people is knowing 500 words.

Although Su Yici did not study full-time and still had to work, he studied very hard and reached the literacy standard early. He also studied not only Chinese, but also more purposeful instrumental subjects such as mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology. He was very serious, so that one day, when Jian Yu finds a way to return home, he would not look too out of place by following Jian Yu.

But Jian Yu has always said that with your face, even if you dont get a Ph.D., you will be a pretty idiot.

So Su Yici had one goal, which was to complete the doctoral studies mentioned by Jian Yu.

I saw wastelanders who had just received their literacy certificates and whose academic qualifications were lower than a primary school education, launching an attack on the highest level of academic qualifications, a doctorate.

Jian Yu: Its hard to comment. I can only say I wish you success.

Su Yici: Thank you?

Jian Yu: Im worried. How can a child study for a Ph.D. with his reading comprehension? I can only rely on my financial ability to build a home and stay in college and then apply for a Ph.D. program.

System: I'll go first, she's in love with Su.

Ta Ling: Seconded +1

Jian Yu: Shut up, there is no place for you two to talk in this house.

The area of ​​an industrial park in Demiplane Factory

is at least 200 acres. Jianyu approved 2,000 acres with a wave of her hand. The factory was built very quickly because she used ready-made construction drawings and modular components from the interstellar factory. , it only takes a little bit of Lego building time to complete.

What, you said that a foundation without earth excavation is not considered a major construction project?

Jian Yu: I am the master of the demiplane. Isnt it normal to finish the foundation when initializing it?

Nearly 10,000 apprentices from different magical worlds are working on the assembly line in Jianyu's factory. They didn't know anything about this place before they came here, and they didn't know who the boss was who paid them wages.