165

☆ 165. Chapter 165

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 165

The feeling of being transported this time was no different from the last time he was transported to the world of controlling spirits. Su Yici regained consciousness and appeared in an empty room with a young woman standing in front of him.

"Be good," she said to the fluffy white bird in her hand, "you can't show up for the next few days. When things are settled in a few days, I will buy you back from the pet store." "

Chirp."

Tuan Jiu responded. With a sound, he obediently got into his pocket.

"Jian Yu?"

Su Yici looked at Jian Yu blankly.

He was still a little surprised. Jian Yu's true appearance looked very quiet, nothing like what he had imagined.

Jian Yu raised his head and explained, "This is how I looked when I left home."

"Oh." Su Yici nodded confusedly.

Jian Yu: What, you want to say, "My sister is the queen and she shines with confidence"?

Strictly speaking, Jian Yu's current appearance is not the same as when she first traveled through time.

Ordinary ladies can take care of themselves delicately and elegantly by taking skin care products. The medicine Jian Yu takes is better than theirs, and the effect is naturally better.

Her parents gave Jian Yu a good foundation, with good facial features and no flaws. After adding some physical attributes, her skin became fair and smooth, and her figure was also good. If an acquaintance saw her, they would not believe her now. The beauty is her.

Jian Yu: It doesn't matter, I will put the blame on Su Yici, saying that his appearance improves because of the nourishment of love (no)

Su Yici secretly looked at Jian Yu.

Maybe he got used to it in the wasteland.

He felt that Jian Yu had a dazzling and enviable temperament, a temperament that could only be cultivated after more than twenty years of stable life in a peaceful society - to be precise, it was a temperament that made him think she was a good person at a glance.

It was hard for Su Yici to imagine that he would actually see this in Jian Yu.

Su Yici: If I'm not crazy, it proves that most people in this place are kind people.

Jian Yu has already regarded this as an interview with netizens, "If you want to see it, you can take a few more glances. I have reserved ten minutes for us to chat."

But what is different from ordinary interviews is that she, a scumbag, has already watched it He looked at Su Yici's face eight hundred times and touched it several times. It was so familiar that it couldn't be more familiar. However, Su Yici didn't even get a p-picture of her, let alone a video call. She is probably struggling now. The connection between her and the avatar made her look dull, perhaps because she couldn't let go of her face.

After hearing what Jian Yu said, Su Yici relaxed a little and held back a sentence, "Jian Yu, you are quite good-looking." The

little bird lying in Jian Yu's pocket couldn't listen anymore.

Tuanjiu: Your lines are too cliche, let Xiaoniao, who has studied Fu Wu Ches novels, teach you!

"Jiu!"