111-115

☆ 111. Chapter 111

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 111

"I heard that you are looking for us two?"

The two elf rangers with colorful bodies arrived belatedly.

"Benjamin!" "Angelina!"

"Why are you two looking like this?"

Benjamin nodded to his companions, "Just now, a strange enemy attacked me and Angelina. After the two of us repelled them, we We tracked them for a certain distance."

Jian Yu saw through it but didn't reveal it. The two men were sucked by the elf elder. He returned to his home and pretended to be fighting signs and hurried over again.

Angelina asked, "Where are you talking about?"

Elf A said, "Not long after we arrived, the ANBU commander caught two assassins. Unfortunately, the assassins were cunning and injured the elders and escaped, but the commander told the assassins Its poisoned.

Benjamin & Angelina:!

"Why poison the assassin?" Benjamin was very confused. He had no idea what the fire elves had fed them.

Fire Elf Shi Shiran explained, "The bullets we use contain poisonous sacs."

Benjamin glanced at Angelina, and both of them had doubts in their eyes.

Why didn't they feel poisoned?

Benjamin pretended to be confused, "I'm sorry, what kind of bullet are you talking about?"

The fire elf took out a poisoned bullet and frightened the two of them, "This is this kind of bullet, a new product in the empire's batch of funding supplies. , we used it by the way to collect test data when we were attacked."

Benjamin took the bullet and fiddled with it.

But this bullet is an early work of Jian Yu, and its nature is not very stable.

The fire elf took a step forward and knocked the bullet away. The bullet fell to the ground and exploded into a pool of highly corrosive venom. It shook its head, "It seems that I can't give you this kind of bullet for the time being, but other bullets are still available." Stable."

Benjamin and Angelina: We were hit so many times by this thing and we didn't die?

"Sir, this is the material that the empire supports us...?"

At this time, the fire elf looked at the elf elder and asked for his opinion, "Can you tell me?"

The elf elder: ...

he nodded.

The fire elf took out a sniper rifle from the space bag. "The bullets are the ammunition used with this weapon. As long as this..."

He opened the safety bolt and pulled the trigger.

A bullet shot straight out and hit the big tree outside the window. A section of the branch was blown off and fell down.

The onlookers ABCD of the Elf Patrol: "Wow! It looks much faster than bows and arrows, and more powerful. Does it use dwarf gunpowder technology?" "

Yes, it is a higher level weapon than bows and arrows. It is a manual single shot. Shooting rifles, in addition to semi-automatic rifles, and fully automatic machine guns that can fire hundreds of bullets a minute," the fire elf nodded, "but this is not free, there is no free lunch in the world, Otherwise, the empire's move will become a charity, but the purchase discount will be relatively large."