5-10

☆ 5. Chapter Five

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

After the supplement in Chapter 5

, Jianyu's mp value returned to full value.

She looked at the fire elves whose health bars had become uneven after working hard all morning, and thought about whether to dismiss them and summon them again, but her method of spawning monsters usually did not drop much blood, and the blood they lost was the first time. They were chewed by zombies that turned around during the battle, and no more blood was lost afterwards. If these fire elves were thrown into a 35-year-old unemployment crisis just for the sake of full blood obsessive-compulsive disorder, there was no need.

Of course, the most important point is that there is only one way for Jianyu to recover MP, which is to use her skills to get back MP by eating. From this perspective, MP value is equivalent to food value.

A porridge and a meal, when you think about the difficulty of getting there; half a thread, half a thread, always remember that material resources are difficult.

Jian Yu: Now its better to live in hardship and simplicity.

So these fire elves who were like remnants continued to go out to farm monsters after a short rest.

When Jian Yu opened the map and looked for the next place to spawn monsters, she was surprised by the sudden appearance of a marked point on the map. "Was there such a thing in the morning?"

She moved the cursor to the marked point, and a line of comments appeared.

[Space crack: An extremely unstable wormhole, caused by space instability, may generate paths to other planes, space transfer of this plane, etc. Due to the existence of plane barriers, there is an upper limit to the number of entrances to space cracks. , disappear after refreshing for a certain number of times]

?

Good guy, it was you who made me travel through time.

It's happening again now, isn't it?

Let me take a look and find out.

A fire elf with the thinnest health bar came out. Under Jian Yu's command, he found the place marked on the map and jumped into the space crack without hesitation. Then Jian Yu lost sight of it.

The system quickly pops up two messages.

[The summoned fire elf lv1 has exceeded the farthest distance and is disconnecting from the host]

[The summoned fire elf lv1 is dead]

The moment the system announced the death of the fire elf, Jianyu's brain felt a stabbing pain like a needle for a moment, but It didn't hurt so much that she couldn't accept it, and it was acceptable as the price of trial.

But this test still made Jian Yu give up his hope of returning home along the space crack.

She wasn't going to jump into this thing until she was sure the crack was stable enough.

Jian Yu retracted his attention from the space crack and became interested in the words on the system information just now.

The level of the fire elf is lv1.

It seems that some of the gold coins accumulated by grinding monsters can be upgraded little by little.

[Do you want to spend 10 gold coins to upgrade the level of the fire elf? ]

Confirm

[The basic level of the fire elf has been increased, now it is lv2]

[Do you want to spend 25 gold coins to increase the level of the fire elf? ]