4

☆ 4. Chapter Four

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter Four

consumed the remaining 10 mp points, and Jian Yu summoned two more fire elves.

[Tips for first time use: Summons are the core function of the host when using this system. The number of summons that the host can hold is the host's mp value/5+1. Compared with summoning turrets, the mental power consumed by summoning troops is slightly increased. The host please pay attention to this when performing command operations]

The mp value of Jianyu is 15, 15/5+1=4, 1 bombardment turret + 3 fire elves add up to four summons.

[Map Updated]

The principle of infrared imaging technology is to capture the energy value radiated by infrared rays on the surface of an object. It cannot penetrate walls. However, the [heat sensing] talent possessed by the fire elves seems to be above infrared imaging technology and can sense the surrounding within a certain range. Due to the heat, the map that was originally unable to be layered was updated again after Jian Yu summoned the fire elf. It can now show the specific floor where the zombies are located.

Jian Yu praised the system's intelligence. She attached her consciousness to the fire elves and planned to control the three fire elves to explore and clear out the nearby zombies.

The fire elf floated in the air and moved forward. When it arrived at a door, it assumed an attack posture, raised its body, condensed a ball of flame and threw it on the security door.

The security door made of metal was oxidized by the flames and melted like dark red snow after being burned for a long time.

Jian Yu controlled the three fire elves to breathe fire alternately, burning a hole in the security door that only the fire elves could freely enter and exit.

The fire spirit drifted into the room along the hole.

The map shows there are four zombies here.

Jian Yu arranged the fire elves in a row and sprayed flames on the zombies together.

The moment the light blue flame fell on the zombie, it was like a knife cutting through butter, and the body covered by the flame collapsed softly.

A digitized -1-1-1 damage deduction appears from the zombie's head.

"Huh?"

The damage penalty of fire is lower than Jian Yu imagined. According to yesterday's experience of killing enemies, a zombie's HP value is between 8-10. In other words, the fire elf must attack 8-10 times in a row to hit. Kill a zombie.

After being attacked, the zombies locked their sights on the fire elves and rushed towards them ferociously. It only took a few seconds to attack the fire elves.

Jian Yu was not sure whether the fire elf's small body could withstand the claws and bites of the zombies. The thought of controlling the fire elf to escape briefly flashed in her mind. The hole burned in the security door was only big enough for the fire elf to enter and exit. She was completely After the fire elves have attracted the hatred of the zombies, they can be pulled to the security door to block the monsters.

But unfortunately, Jian Yu didn't know whether the fire elf's health bar could withstand the attack of zombies.

Try pulling monsters like this next time!

This time, Jian Yu is not going to give up yet.

She controlled the fire elf and fine-tuned the angle of the flames.