41-45

☆ 41. Chapter 41

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 41

"Let's stop for a moment. I think we need to talk about another cooperation." Lin Zhiyan interrupted the transaction process with the Cheng family in the wasteland world and asked instead, "The portal you can summon is different from the normal one." Are portals the same?"

"What is the definition of a normal portal? Is it safe and quick to reach another world?" Jian Yu said, "If you are referring to this, then my answer is, yes."

Lin Zhiyan's eyes lit up. A large part of the factor that restricted them from exploring other worlds was that there was no long-term stable portal. As long as there is this, it can be expected no matter how much manpower and material resources are spent.

"Wait, stop, teleportation is not that simple." Jian Yu quickly broke down his unrealistic imagination that might happen soon, so as not to add too much workload to himself, "Getting the coordinates of another world is not that simple. , First of all, we must look at the quality of the space crack. If the quality of the space crack is not enough, we will not get the coordinates at all, and establishing a stable transmission channel is nonsense." "

Okay," Lin Zhiyan said, "But if you have stable We can actually send a robot exploration team through the transmission channel, right?"

Jian Yu said, "Yes, it is possible, but it is a bit expensive, but the harsh environment of the wasteland world is suitable for sending a robot exploration team."

Lin Zhiyan asked Jian Yu Meaning, "Should the teleportation fee be settled in currency or..."

"Use the monster corpse to settle the settlement," Jian Yu said, "After all, this part is not for my use but the cost of activating the teleportation itself."

Lin Zhiyan heard Jian Yu needed the materials, and he immediately imagined a scary and indescribable doorway with its borders wrapped around octopus tentacles. Only after it had devoured enough flesh and bones would it be able to help humans in a small way.

Lin Zhiyan: Is this also some kind of ability to make friends?

Jian Yu: Please wait for me to order it!

Jian Yu thought for the sake of Hua Guo, mainly because he didn't want to waste food. "You can choose the kind of corpse that is inedible and has no special ingredients." "

Okay, okay!" Lin Zhiyan was very happy, Jian Yu said The kind of corpses Yu mentioned are the lowest level that cats hate and no one likes, but there are so many of them. The officials hold their noses and make great efforts to dispose of them without pollution. The final result can only be processed into chemical fertilizers, and they have to worry about whether it will Will affect the growth of crops.

Lin Zhiyan: Oh my god, we can sell and dispose of unwanted garbage.

Jian Yu: System, you see, he still wants to thank us.

The two initially reached an agreement, and then a government actuary would make detailed calculations and give Jianyu a supply list.

Of course, Jian Yu doesn't read the list very carefully. She only gives the list to the system and asks the system to mark the number of gold coins for her, and then she checks the boxes.

Jian Yu: The boss nods and the junior breaks his leg. Isnt this how negotiations are?

system:?

Jian Yu's consciousness returned to the wasteland world, and he felt a little embarrassed, "I can't read."