16-20

☆ 16. Chapter Sixteen

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 16

Jianyu opened the refrigerator and took stock of the green leafy vegetables. After finishing this meal, there would be no green leafy vegetables to eat tomorrow. She sighed, "There are not enough green leafy vegetables."

She closed the refrigerator door and said in her superpower I rummaged through the box and found customer service.

As the only time traveler at present, Jianyu has his own docking specialist just like the big R in the game.

"Hello, are there any online shopping malls with contactless delivery?"

Jian Yu sent her request and received a reply after a moment.

"Hello dear, regarding your feedback, you can try the 'Taoyia' website. Taoyia has in-depth cooperation with Ability Box to deliver the goods to you faster and more efficiently."

Jian Yu posted It was 'ok', I found the official Taocha website, registered and logged in, and then I was addicted to this other-world version of Taobao.

The unit price of fresh food is more expensive than Jianyu expected, but not particularly expensive.

Its expensive because she measured it using the prices of her own world, which is roughly equivalent to 2-3 times the price of imported goods. Its not expensive because at this time, the soft sister currency has not lost its value as a legal currency and still has a certain purchasing power. This is also What bike.

Jian Yu estimated the amount of food she consumed using her skills, and added some vegetables to the shopping cart. When she saw the settlement amount, she frowned and said, "A lot."

But she looked at the celery that cost 54 per pound and the baby cabbage that cost 45 per pound. , Beibei pumpkin is 30 a piece, and I feel that it is normal for me to buy cauliflower for 10,000 soft sister coins.

Anyway, we have already spent 10,000 yuan. Its not too much to buy some fruits a little more extravagantly, right?

Then she saw four hundred and fifty apples and two hundred and one oranges.

What family can eat 450 apples without blinking an eye?

Jian Yu: Id better take vitamin tablets.

[Your debit card with the last number 9802 earned 5,000 yuan in... and has a balance of 35,000 yuan. (Industrial and Commercial Bank of China)]

"Who sent me money?"

Jian Yu saw this text message, thought for a moment and opened the box of superpowers. The number of completed tasks on his personal homepage quietly changed from 0 to 1.

[27794 confirmed that he returned to the camp safely, the rescue mission was completed, and the reward was transferred to the agreed card number]

Oh, it turns out that 27794s mission has been settled.

With Jianyu's ability to get rewards for completing tasks, it is not very difficult to achieve fruit freedom.

But she still felt heartache when she added apples and oranges to her shopping cart.

While Jian Yu was complaining about the high prices of things in the apocalypse, a call came into his cell phone.

This mobile phone was given to her by Lin Zhiyan. Theoretically, only the Chinese government knew her mobile phone number.