21-25

☆ 21. Chapter 21

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Zhang Eryi

Tuanjiu got out of the bed.

It looks like a silver-throated long-tailed tit and is very afraid of loneliness. Last night, it made trouble to sleep with Jian Yu. Originally, Jian Yu was worried that she would accidentally squash it while sleeping, but then she thought about how the little one would eat it in one go. A plate of wolf meat was no bird that could be squashed by her, so she agreed to sleep with it.

Today's Tuanjiu also got into bed early, but Jianyu answered the phone and shut it up.

Tuanjiu: Stare.

Jian Yu, who was still on the phone, felt that there was a ball of fur on the back of his hand.

Then the furry ball poked the phone case with its beak.

"Da da!"

Lin Zhiyan, who was listening, noticed the unusual sound and asked.

"Do you have anything over there?"

Jian Yu held Tuan Jiu with his other hand and pretended that nothing happened.

"It's nothing."

"Chirp!"

Even though he was wrapped in Jian Yu's palm, Tuan Chiu still made his own voice of protest.

Before Lin Zhiyan's expression became more and more solemn, Ji Guanyu, who often does experiments on mice, said.

"It sounds like a small animal has been raised."

"Yes, I have caught it, and it will not make a sound next."

Jian Yu glanced at Tuanjiu and noticed that its anger level was building up, and said quickly .

"That's it. I'll send the production method to Mr. Lin in text first. I'll record a video with fresh materials and do it again tomorrow. What do you think of this solution?" "

Okay, okay."

Ji Guanyu could only As agreed, he originally wanted to keep Jian Yu up all night for experiments, but Jian Yu was not a hard-working creature under his command.

In principle, Jian Yu could ignore him if he wanted to, but there was nothing he could do about it.

Seeing that Ji Guanyu had basically achieved his goal, Lin Zhiyan took back his cell phone from him.

"Ahem, first of all, I am very grateful to Ms. Jian Yu for contributing her own patented formula. We are willing to take the lead in urging you to sign a cooperation agreement with the Institute of Biology to license paid pharmaceutical patents."

Humph, let's just say she guessed it right.

Before the thing was made, Lin Zhiyan's words were both unlicensed and clinical trials. It was impossible, difficult to handle, and very troublesome.

What now.

There are no problems anymore, just license the patent and enjoy the money.

"Okay."

Jian Yu pretended to be reluctant.

"But I want a special business license to sell some of the things I made on the superpower box." "

Yes, the items for sale can be stored in the mission center, which is more convenient for consumers to pick up the goods."

Jian Yu It's a good feeling when I hear it. She doesn't need to deliver the goods herself, and she successfully transfers her labor costs to... the civil servants of this world?