46-50

☆ 46. Chapter Four Six

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 46:

In the leaf-cutting ant nest, a leaf-cutting ant warrior came to the spore mushroom and tried to communicate with it, "Hello, friend, we just noticed some movement in the distance. Do you want to go and see it together?"

Jian Yu After thinking about it for a while, was this distant movement the time when she was thrown a meteorite spell by the troll?

Better say goodbye.

Don't let leafcutter ants find out that their beloved fungi are secretly feeding other ants behind their backs.

Jian Yu, who was riding two boats, replied in a pretentious manner, "I captured the spores of my species from the air. The place has been occupied by trolls. Don't go there yet." "

Okay." The leafcutter ant warrior believed in the words of the spore mushroom. , If you say you wont go, you wont go.

After sending away the curious leaf-cutter ant warriors who were eager to try, Jian Yu's attention returned to the herder ants.

According to the heat induction of the fire elves, the second wave of troll warriors finally arrived.

Several field ants came out of the ground to explore everywhere, and even wandered up to the troll warriors to look at them boldly.

Jian Yu was already prepared for the field ants to be attacked by the trolls, but the trolls did not have a strong desire to attack the field ants, and they did not even have the due vigilance. They just casually slapped the field ants as if they were kicking pebbles on the side of the road. A dead field ant.

"Strange, they knew they wanted to destroy the turret, but didn't they know that the turrets were carried by the field ants?"

However, since the trolls paid so little attention to the field ants, Jian Yu had a new idea - let the field ants carry the turret. Use the compression turret to sneak attack on the troll to avenge the loss of 11 summons.

"As the saying goes, when the enemy advances, we retreat, when the enemy is stationed, we harass, when the enemy is tired, we attack, when the enemy retreats, we pursue. As long as there are signs of meteorite warning, I will let the field ants drill holes and run away with the compression turret. I will see how you smash it. Me!"

With the underground transportation network created by spore mushrooms and the mobility of field ants, Jianyu's first mobile battle officially began.

There are deep pits of various sizes left where the meteorite attack turret was, but there are no scraps of scrapped steel like the troll imagined. There is nothing here except the scorched earth and the earth that exudes a faint residual warmth. .

I have such a big turret!

The troll was more concerned about the whereabouts of the turret than the owner Jian Yu.

The purpose of war is not to kill but to gain benefits. If this is not possible, you will be a loser strategically.

Destroying the enemy's turrets, picking up scraps of steel and iron, taking them back to the furnace to make fine steel weapons and arm yourself is a big profit. Destroying the enemy's turrets, but the scraps of steel and scraps are picked up by the enemy, and it is a big loss if they don't fall into your hands. What a loss.

The troll couldn't believe what he saw and rushed to the next location without giving up.

Jian Yu vaguely analyzed their purpose of picking up rags.