76-80

☆ 76. Chapter 76

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Zhang Qiliu's

mushroom carpet floats on the sea level, like duckweed or red tide, constantly spreading outwards. The outermost layer of mushroom carpet has a low desire to attack monsters and does not attack monsters at all.

But as the monsters penetrate deeper and reach the battlefield, they bloom flowers of death on the monster's body.

When Jianyu saw the fungus devouring the corpses and forming nutrient balls, he picked them off and transported them to the herder ant nest, and then teleported the herder ants to the battlefield like a natural porter. 1% of the unqualified members of the same species will be killed and eaten instead of just leaving it alone like the first time and causing chaos in the battle.

Seeing this scene, she couldn't help but think about a question in her mind.

"The math teacher Pua once said to me that 1.01 to the power of 365 is 37.8, but 0.99 to the power of 365 is 0.03!" "

It is known that ants consume a fixed loss of 1% of the total amount every time they transmit, and we also know that five dead ants can be recycled Replace three live ants. When calculating transmission loss, how many live ants can be replaced by one hundred dead ants?" "

System? Tata? Tongzi?"

"Can you hear me?"

"Hey, not here. "

System: There is something wrong with the stem of the question you asked. The information about the transmission is too vague, and a definite conclusion cannot be drawn based on the conditions, so the answer will not be given.

Seeing that the system was silent, Jian Yu took aim at the second victim.

"Ta Ling, come and help me with a question."

"The energy recovery rate of ants' reproduction after death is 60%. Each time they die, they are teleported. It is known that each teleportation will consume a fixed amount of 1% of the total number of ants. I would like to ask one hundred ants. How many live ants can the ants replace in the end? The final result is rounded to the nearest whole number."

"Beep, 148."

"Why is it still 148?"

"Because the herder ants will eat the 1%, and the transmitted gene expression will be wrong and they will be eaten by the same species. There is no difference from dying in battle."

Jian Yu: Grass!

Ta Ling: Although I cant be a Grand Arcanist, I can be a Grand Arcanist!

Jian Yu closed the coffin and came to the final conclusion, "As expected, I was fooled by the math teacher."

The battle at sea was still going on, but it seemed that it was almost over.

When the blood is within a certain range, it will attract predators who want to get a piece of the pie.

But when the concentration exceeds a certain level, monsters in the nearby sea will retreat, probably because they feel that their own lives are more important than picking up the leaks.

"The monsters here are really bad, are you giving up?" It was

Jian Yu's fate to bind the tower defense system and then run away while watching the monsters.

Jian Yu: Alas.

"Since the monster won't come to me, I have no choice but to chase the monster and fight it."