164

☆ 164. Chapter 1□□

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Zhang Yitaling

made some fillings based on the outline proposed by Jian Yu, but the specific details still have to be compiled adaptively according to the on-site conditions after Jian Yu returns home.

Jian Yu will choose a lucky MLM organization and let the brain spirit implant false memories into them, making the people inside think that the social beast Jian Yu and the amnesia Su Yici have been living with them for more than a month. At the same time, the tower spirit will also be horrified. Enter the public security system to edit Su Yici's citizenship.

After reading the character card written by Jian Yu for Su Yici, Ta Ling took a breath of cold air and said, "Tao Master, your writing is so tortuous. The workload of the false memories implanted by Brain Spirit is a bit heavy, right?"

"Zhi Du Zhi" Well, then Ill implant a big one.

Jian Yu: Anyway, Im not

the executive. Logic is logically layered, and it has to go to the glow furnace core to enhance its own performance.

Because this story not only has twists and turns, but also involves so many people and things that it is so complex that it would make an intelligent life like Talling feel sick after seeing it.

Su Yici's family has a good financial situation. Both his parents are intellectuals. He is also a top student and a school idol. He originally had a happy family. Unfortunately, his parents died unexpectedly while traveling. To make matters worse, His relatives had bad intentions and wanted to seize his family's property. They claimed to be keeping the property for him, and he had to live under the shelter of his relatives until he graduated from college.

The only son Su Yici had never been so angry before, so he resolutely used legal weapons to protect himself. He knew that he could seek legal aid in this situation.

However, those who receive legal aid are usually novice lawyers who have just entered the industry and have no experience in building connections. He has money and inheritance, so he hired a lawyer who seemed to be very powerful.

The house leaked and it rained all night. Bad luck only picks out the poor. This lawyer was also a bad-intentioned lawyer. He tricked Su Yici and his only son into getting a marriage certificate. Yes, it was a same-sex marriage with a buff, and then took Su Yici away. Pushed down from upstairs, he wanted his son to inherit the inheritance held by Su Yici in the name of her husband's property.

Fortunately, Su Yi gave up his life and did not fall to death, but with no money and injuries, he was limping around looking for a place to stay, gritting his teeth and preparing for revenge, when he was deceived by a pyramid scheme organization and received a sap again.

After losing his memory, he lay down completely and stayed in the MLM organization like a salted fish until Jian Yu was also tricked into the MLM organization. He told him that he had to stand up and ran away with him. His life A new chapter has just begun.

Ta Ling: You are trying to kill me!

When Su Yici first got the script, he frowned at its complexity, but Jian Yu said that it would be fine if he lost his memory and didn't memorize it, as long as he focused on the MLM part behind it.

He turned to the last chapter and his brows gradually relaxed.

It said that after the MLM organization got him, they asked him to use a beauty trick to trick women into falling into the pit of fire, in an attempt to cultivate him into a sinful man.