106-110

☆ 106. Chapter 106

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 106

Although the tower spirit wanted a younger brother, it was a pity.

Silabi is an intelligent life on the technological side. Its body is a computer room, not an intelligent life on the magic side. It cannot form a contract with Jianyu, so it is actually best to let it serve as an intelligent life supervisor sent by StarHouse to the real world. s arrangement.

Jian Yu and Sirabi chatted for a while, sent a system push using StarHub, and then sent it to the real world and threw it to the Chinese government.

The Chinese government was shocked, and some scrambled to power up the computer room.

Does your Interstellar Peace Company directly parachute into a large computer room as a supervisor?

Sirabi's image appeared on the screen again. It felt the need to give feedback to Jianyu and install a backup power supply for it.

"Hello?"

A line of Chinese characters appeared on the screen.

Then comes the second line.

"Before the business trip, I asked my colleagues for the language pack of your world, and now I am starting to test the language compatibility."

Chinese Government: Huh?

They somehow made a whole set of Mandarin exam papers.

Not to mention, its really difficult.

If they weren't native speakers, they wouldn't be able to get full marks.

"The test is completed."

"Nice to meet you. I am Sirabi, a watchman from the past civilization. I currently work for the Interstellar Peace Company. My job content is to help improve the rating of your civilization and achieve faster and better recovery of the company's payment. ."

Chinese Government: Huh?

We owe money, but your Interstellar Peace Company not only doesnt exploit us, but also provides us with scientific and technological assistance?

Although confused, the Chinese government readily accepted Sirabi's appearance.

Sirabi, as a supercomputer intelligent life, was launched simultaneously on StarHub, and everyone can ask it and get answers.

A national security man named Lin Zhiyan sent a message to Sirabi.

"Hello, may I ask the colleague you mentioned, is her name Jian Yu?"

Sirabi: Pupil earthquake.

This is not my colleague, this is my boss!

Although the real world and the demiplane network are not interoperable, StarHub as a system product has unreasonable black technology. Sirabi sent a message to Jian Yu through the backend of StarHub, not to ask how to respond to this matter, but She was asking if this matter had anything to do with her.

"Hey, Lin Zhiyan is quite sharp?"

Jian Yu had no idea that the blame for this was because she didn't reply to Lin Zhiyan's message.

Jian Yu: Nonsense, I contacted Lin Zhiyan, and it was clear that he had been flirting with me for several days.

"Well, the actual thing is like this. He actually knows a puppet body of mine, and the ID card of that puppet is this..."