116-120

☆ 116. Chapter 116

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 116

Su Yici beat the drowned dog very vindictively and said, "He said I owe him 100 million."

When Changxing said this, the remaining two people were not present, and only the two of them knew it. things.

Jian Yu:?

What a hundred million? Her dragon blood potion assembly line has been working hard for a month and only costs 20-30e wasteland yuan. This person is so open-minded that she wants a full day's turnover!

Silver-haired Priest:?

Considering the losses of the city defense army, Changxing's asking price of 100 million is not too much.

But the extortion hit the wall, now I have to pay for it myself.

He said with a smile, "You heard wrong, Changxing said that he would compensate you 100 million yuan." Jian

Yu glanced at the ground and wondered how the 100 million yuan compensation came out, and smiled slightly, "Since it is the loser who bears the victory. I want to talk to you about the cost of eleven space-based cannons..."

Su Yici: Is it expensive?

Jian Yu: Just 1100 mp

points

Su Yici looked disgusted.

Changxing cursed, "Smelly Baimao, sell me if something happens."

Jian Yu was happy when he heard Changxing's words. It seemed that all Baimao would have the nickname Baimao. It was true that they ended up in the same place by different paths.

The fire elf asked, "How much can you give based on your authority?"

The silver-haired priest said awkwardly, "Thirty million at most."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," the fire elf sneered, "When you want money, you can ask for 100 million. When we pay, we can only budget 30 million. What, our life is worth 100 million, you are worth 30 million?"

Su Yici took out today's Shacheng Evening News, which clearly stated It said, "Shacheng has reached a special mineral strategic cooperation agreement with several central cities, and the first phase of the package deal totals 30 billion."

Originally, the eyes of the fire elf controlled by Jian Yu would have different highlights. It even shone brighter, "I knew that Shacheng's family, which was indifferent to five hundred C-level warriors, was rich, but I didn't expect that the family had mines." The

fire elf stretched out his clothes and said solemnly, "Look It's time for us to have a frank talk. Shacheng should have sent people to investigate the area after the space-based cannon attack. Don't bother them with running errands. Take me directly to see the city lord. The person you want to talk to should be the city lord. ?"

Silver-haired Priest: It's broken, it's a loss of wealth.

The silver-haired priest looked like he was being pinched and couldn't express his sorrow. He nodded, and then kicked Changxing. "Get up and come with me to the city lord to apologize." "

I won't go!" Changxing said shockingly. He became stubborn and hugged an object that he didn't know whether it was a street lamp or a telephone pole or neither, and hung himself up to serve as dried bacon. "You go by yourself, I'm fine here."

Jian Yu:?

It seems that this city lord is a powerful character who can make Changxing afraid.

She said, "If you hang here, the ghosts of the wilderness may mistake it for a hanging feast." "