96-100

☆ 96. Chapter ninety-six

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 96

Spore Mushroom walked into an alley and opened a metal door that was ajar. The room was not big but filled with smoke. A group of old smokers were holding back their cigarettes inside.

When Spore Mushroom and Ye Yuqin came in, they all stared at the two uninvited guests. Some exposed their mechanical arms, some touched the guns on their waists, and some looked at Ye Yuqin's big breasts. Shang Xun.

But what made Jian Yu even more speechless was that there were still a few people looking at the well-developed chest muscles of the spores and the small tent without bulges.

Jian Yu: The main theme is that both men and women are objectified, right?

"Ahem," Spore Mushroom coughed lightly, "I want to see your leader."

"Just you?" A gang member sneered, looking down on the two of them.

Spore Mushroom nodded and didn't talk nonsense to them, and went directly to see Zhenzhang under his command.

A poisonous mist spell released by a level 15 spore mushroom was equally applied to this group of eyeless cannon fodder with an average level of level 4-5. They were instantly knocked to the ground by the poison.

Ye Yuqin was startled at first, but it only took her a second to realize that the spore mushroom did not attack her indiscriminately, leaving her a 1*1m gap.

She quickly covered her mouth and nose with her hands, waiting for the poisonous fog to dissipate.

Ye Yuqin: Although the character design given by the Federation is a vase, we must make it useful and not a hindrance!

"I'm in a hurry, so I won't be polite to you," Spore Mushroom said coldly, "If any of you are willing to help me lead the way, I will detoxify him. The number of places is limited. I hope you will be more knowledgeable." There

must be a brave man with a lot of money. Even if a knife is held to the neck, there will inevitably be a coward who kneels down to beg for mercy and pees his pants.

Soon there was a friend who betrayed the //Black//Gang//, "I, I, I, I can help you."

"Very good."

Spore Mushroom walked over and put his hand on his arm. Go up and poke it to get the toxin back.

The surrendered gang members weakly got up from the ground, with fear in their eyes that they had finally managed to save their lives.

The remaining people did not seize the opportunity given by the spore mushroom, and fell to the ground in despair, waiting for death, without even the strength to curse.

Ye Yuqin's eyes passed over them without any thought that they were also the people she protected.

But unlike what everyone present thought, Jian Yu had no intention of killing them.

These toxins will only make people weak, but will not kill them. After all, she plans to recruit these gang members to work for her.

However, Jian Yu did not intend to explain until he had taken down the gang leader.

The gang member led them through a door at the back, through the corridor, and up the stairs.

The stairs were old and creaked.

There were people guarding the upstairs, holding guns and shouting, "Who asked you to come up here?"

But all this was in vain in front of Jian Yu, who had clairvoyant eyes.