126-130

☆ 126. Chapter 126

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 126

Only two or three seconds passed before Su Yici realized that the words on the screen were very mysterious.

If it was just a general description, he wouldn't be beaten by Jian Yu, so he stepped on the detection device again, pressed the optical brain snapshot function on his wrist, captured the words on the screen, and retired with success.

Jian Yu:?

As soon as Naoling's eyes fell on Su Yici, before he spoke, he said to Jian Yu very cleverly, "I don't ask others a whole sentence, I break it into words and ask them word by word."

Jian Yu :...

"Okay, let me tell you," Jian Yu broke the jar, "The second line says that you are my male favorite."

It cannot be said to be the main goal in life, but Su Yici is very big Part of his life goal is to crawl into Jian Yu's bed one day.

So he said without any change in the expression on his face, "Yeah."

In the Su Yici dictionary compiled by Jian Yu, "Yeah" means that he strongly agrees.

Jian Yu was shocked - I took you as a match and you actually wanted to sleep with me!

Su Yici looked at Naoling's expression and asked tentatively, "You don't seem to be happy, but didn't you say that your love has nothing to do with gender or race?"

He felt a little aggrieved, "And you have dozens of You have a husband and a wife, so if I have one more, its not too much, right?

Jian Yu: Pill, Ive only had husbands and wives of paper people, never real ones!

The Yulingren have entered a strong onlooker and melon-eating mode.

First of all, he discovered the identity of 'Jian Yu' as a giant, then he found out that Su Yici was actually 'Jian Yu''s male favorite, and finally, 'Jian Yu', a giant of a man, opened a huge harem, but it seemed that I never thought about taking this handsome guy in front of me into my pocket.

Wow, this melon tastes so good!

But the person involved in the attack, Jian Yu, was confused.

Jian Yu: Why do you take me seriously when Im bragging?

She had no choice but to say, "You don't need to do this, and our relationship will not be affected."

Su Yici took out the photo he just took and chased it, "Am I your male favorite?"

Jian Yu: ...

Tuanjiu: Mom has listened to me a long time ago and killed him. He is about to be killed. I will play with you instead!

Naoling no longer looked into Su Yici's eyes, turned his head to look at Master Jing Gui, who had no presence in the room, and changed the subject, "Can I leave after the test?"

Jing Gui nodded subconsciously, and then shook his head quickly.

Jian Yu:?

Jing Gui persuaded her earnestly, "Jian...Wu Que, it may be because you are just a piece of debris now and have lost most of your memory and abilities, but the detection device is not wrong. Xiao Su is indeed yours." Your male favorite, even if he is not your favorite now, you will still accept him in the future, and he will still be your more important male favorite, otherwise the detection device will not issue a resume in this field."