Twist

" how close are they getting to each other?"
" Pretty close sir, today, Peat let him get into his car."
" And Boss?"
" Based on the information I heard , Rain confessed to him and he accepted."
" That's good, our plans are really set into motion and we will finish what we started." Taytie said to the man who was talking with him

Pai froze. As much as he wanted to hear this words from Sky, he didn't want to hear it like this. He hoped he would initiate, wanted to pull him to himself, wanted to be in control. But here the shoe was on the other foot and he just didn't know what to do or think. Sky walked one step after the other towards him and Pai was a mess. His heart didn't belong to him at this very moment as he heard it beat faster and louder in his chest and Sky was right in front of him. Was he developing feelings. Sky got so close he could see the top of his head. Sky looked up at him. Earlier, Sky changed his shirt to something see through as the sauce he had been preparing splashed on it. So now Pai had been fighting for his life since they were eating till now. All the resistance he had disappeared. He could only look weakly at the man who was now hugging him. Pai felt helpless. Like an expert Sky bent his head and gave a kiss to Pai's neck. The reaction he got was even better. His hand was wrapped around his waist and he brought him closer. Pai closed his eyes. He was loving what he was feeling. But resisted painfully and pushed Sky. Looking at him. Sky looked evidently hurt.
" What's wrong?"
" I don't want us to go this path."
" But you are known to like this path, I'm pretty sure everyone knows...."
" But you!"
"What?"
" I care more about what you think than anyone else."
" What does that suppose to mean..."
" I want to earn you... Right now, I feel I don't deserve it." Pai put both hands on his head. He was clearly sexually frustrated. This trouser was budged like a man fighting to stay sane. The power he was using to keep himself from sleeping with Sky was immense.
" I want it to be different with you Sky. For some reason I want it special."
Sky moved closer again " but it's different because it's me."
" I know, look at me." Pai placed his hands on Sky's face " I have never felt the need to say this to anyone but you, so listen." Sky gazed at his eyes Pai felt his heart weaken. This was the only person that had this effect on him in his entire life. Rain did back then but not like this. " I want to love you. It sounds cliche I know, but I do. I really want to get it right."
" Pai, I don't fall in love though. I never did. It was only just work. I'm emotionally attached to you, yes, but I don't think we would ever get to the stage where we would fall in love hahaha. Don't delude yourself, love doesn't exist."
" Allow me to prove you wrong then."
" You'll be wasting your time."
" Sky, let's bet then. When you can no longer take it then we call it quits."
" You never cared or did this much before so why now?"
" Because I want to keep you. I want to keep you like my life depends on it. I want you to be mine."
Sky moved back a bit. The eye contact he tried to maintain with Pai waivered a lot to the extent his head was bent but Pai kept his hands there. He had a smirk on his face. He knew he wasn't in control yet because any move from Sky would topple him over. Sky didn't move or respond. He had lived his entire life on seduction but here he was getting seduced and falling for it. He couldn't control his emotions. No human should have this much power over him. But Pai did and he hated it and liked it at the same time. He brought both men and women to their knees but he was losing to this. He wanted to just walk away but he felt like he was under a spell. Pai cast a spell on his heart and it had to be really potent. He shook his head.
" Let's shake to the agreement then. But it would be sad to see you lose."
" I never shake hands if it's someone like you."
" Then what do you do?"
Before Sky could think properly. Pai pulled him closer and kissed him. There was no resistance from Sky's part at all. He melted like butter and reciprocated the kiss. It was obvious they had both been meaning to do this for a very long time. Sky's lips parted to taste Pai's. It was supposed to be an agreement but here they were gasping for breath. The smacking of lips filled the entire room. Pai tasted like grapes and Sky tasted the same. It was the drink they were having. It was supposed to be a short kiss, but they both found themselves unable to resist each other and it went on for a short amount of time or so they thought as they moved, hands in motion. Sky's hands on his back feeling it up and down. They landed on the couch " aren't we supposed to be stopping now?" Sky muttered. " Hhhhmmmm, but one more minute won't hurt...." Reasoning flew out the window. Sky used his two fingers and lifted the back of Pai's shirt feeling his skin. Pai felt like cold water was being poured on his body. Those two fingers went to his waist as the shirt was still in the process of getting pulled up. There was so much going on that his mind couldn't completely process it all. It was easier said than done. On this couch, he was fighting for his life, his sanity and the urge to eat Sky up and he wasn't helping either. Sky already made things worse by putting on a see through shirt. How was he going to get out of this.
" Did you miss this so much?" Pai asked
" No, we can stop if you want." But saying this with his hands up his shirt and the other party unzipping the see through that had a zip in front. Their words were completely contradicting their actions