Wild Dreams

Sky felt his heart race. He was fine a minute ago. Is this what everyone felt? Is that why they gave themselves so easily to him? Sky understood them now. Pai left his hand and bent down on one knee. He looked up at Sky then looked down at his feet. Sky was wearing a converse with a lace. Pai used his hands to loosen the rope one after another. Sky gripped the door handle. Pai's head was on his thigh. The more he moved around, the more his hair tickled him. This was really not fair on his part. He bent down to meet Pai and stop him.
" We both have work tomorrow. Let's do this some other time." Their eyes met. Pai was blowed away as he leaned in closer " so it's really brown?"
" what is?"
" Your eyes, I thought I was not sure of the colour." Sky bent to evade his gaze but Pai wasn't going to have this and used his hand and raised Sky's chin to look at him. " Your eyes are captivating. I could stare at them forever."
Sky face looked unsure of what was going to happen but he didn't quite mind. He eventually settled as so many thoughts we're running through his mind. But one that was loud was the one that reminded him that this was a mission and he never slept with his missions no matter how hot they were and he could confirm that this was the hottest one yet. After leaving, he got to his car. His mind couldn't process what just happened but deep down he liked it or maybe the attention he was getting made him a little delighted. It was nothing right, all in his head. Sky went back home, took a long shower and thought of the day's activities, one particular one took over and it was the one with Pai.
"It's not what I'm thinking right? I can't possibly be having thoughts like this. I need to focus... I just barely recovered from the Payu scare, can't do this to myself again." Sky accepted the fact that Pai was too different from what he knew and was used to so he needed to understand him better. It was completely new to him but agreed that in his mind that it was one sided. He was wrong really wrong because Pai couldn't stop thinking about it. He had slept for a while but woke up in the middle of the night only to think about it again. He felt suffocated. He wanted to hold him again. Talk to him. He checked his phone and realized he didn't have his number. This was truly unfair to him. He took a cold shower as he was feeling quite unwell. He had been awake for two hours just thinking about one person. He tried closing his eyes but he struggled.
In no time it was morning and he got dressed in a hurry. Something was different today. He walked passed the lady at the reception without exchanging pleasantries. It had never happened before. The people who were always at the reception almost gasped. She felt like she had been neglected and bowed her head. Sky had already resumed at his desk. On seeing Pai, he stood up like a respectful secretary. Pai walked passed him and came back.
" Good morning Khun Pai"
" Your phone, give it to me now!"
Sky didn't bother asking questions and just gave him the phone unlocked.
Pai typed something inside and handed the phone back to Sky.
"That's my number, call me so I can have yours, I also added my line and kakao just in case you feel you can't reach me. Call me now!"
"Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, you seem grumpy."
" I think I did, feel my head." Before Sky could decline Pai had already put Sky's hand on his head pulling him a little closer to him just to check if he was perfectly fine. Sky pulled his hand away " Don't be such a baby, you're fine."
" if I act like such a baby will you pamper me?"
"It's too early for your bullshit Pai, please get to work."
Pai took it upon himself to bother Sky, calling the intercom every second just to see if he would respond. Sky got in and out of his office till he heaved. " Su su na, Sky, that's how he behaves, you'll get used to it." People told Sky randomly in the office. Pai was really a spoilt brat as Sky rolled his eyes as the intercom rang again. The orders were minimal like passing a file or bringing coffee. The worst was when he was called and Pai just stared at him for a while and told him to leave. For a cold blooded killer like himself, he preferred fighting that doing what he was doing with Pai and it was not even lunch yet.

Payu was already at Rain's house to take him to work. Rain looked at him with his suit and tie and scoffed. "You can go back to dressing your usual way, it was way cooler. You'd only have to dress formally when it's time for an external job."
"You do know I'm older than you right?"
"Yes, and so?"
"You never address me or anyone else with respect."
" Do I have to?"
"Yes you do."
"But I don't want to."
"I'm going home then."
"Okay fine, fine, Phi."
"Better. Let's get going."
Rain had gotten into the car but noticed Payu had stopped following so he looked out and saw him taking off the suit and folding the shirt. He had a thing for hot guys. But he needed to calm down. The circumstance he got him to work with him was not too favourable. And beside he was the best trained worker he had.

Sky was fed up at this point with Pai, he didn't let him go for lunch. He stayed in his office promising that he would get Sky lunch after he was done. Sky stayed there for an hour but he wasn't done yet. He stood up now furious and said to Pai's hearing" if you're not eating now, I will leave this office." Pai raised his head to look at Sky who was not smiling. He was on a business call that seemed really important. " I have to go, I have to settle a crisis." And like that he hung up. Sky gave him the stink eye for a while, Pai started calling the food company to bring a meal immediately. When he hung up. Sky smirked and said " I'm not eating anything you ordered." Pai had to call and cancel and asked Sky what he wanted to eat
"Better, that's how it's done, ask me."
"Yes sir." Sky smiled and told him what he wanted to eat. Pai called the company back and told them. Sky calmed down and sat down. Still giving Pai the stink eye. Pai's hands were together in a begging position to Sky.
" I'm sorry."
" I'm glad you know who's in charge in this friendship."
"Have you accepted that we are friends?"
"Of course, if we are anything more than this, you won't be able to survive it."
"Wanna try me." Sky didn't say anything, he just stood up and Pai stepped back, it was between fear and arousal. He just couldn't pick a side. Sky walked closer. Sky bit his lower lip. Pai felt his heart skip again. He hovered his hand around Pai not touching him at all. Pai closed his eyes.
" P'Pai... P'Pai... Phi. Why are you acting like you've dreamt of this moment?" He was clearly gone because he didn't dream of this, he imagined it so many times just last night. Sky went back to his sit.
"You lose, and if I touch anything else. I'm pretty sure you'll wet your pants and it won't be urine. Let's just stay friends."

DANGEROUSLYOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara