The End.

Hey!

So, to keep things concise here, I'm done writing Dual Leveling. Unfortunately, that means that cliffhanger is... well, the end.

I absolutely adore this series and the characters I've created, but as I progress as a writer, I feel more limited by this fanfiction than not. The ideas I have are incredibly grandiose, and I think I should spend my time putting those ideas into play in a story of my own, instead of a fanfiction.

However, there are a few other reasons that I'll mention now:

1. The effort put into the work does not match the reception I receive. 

This is okay. I don't write for views or comments or votes, but it's exactly because I don't write for those things that I think I should be allowed to stop writing this.

2. I want to be able to use my characters in a way that I truly feel they deserve.

Fanzer, Ichigo, Alnair, Yama, Salem, and more are characters that I have full arcs planned on, but in the action-packed, fairly-simplistic world of Solo Leveling they simply can't thrive like I want them to.

Jin-Woo (Or, (Y/n), I suppose) and Jin-Ah, while not my original characters, have also developed into interesting counterparts to their canon versions, and I think I should be able to use characters like them in my own way without fear.

3. I believe my own projects should take precedence.

I'm in college, and I've been taking a Creative Writing class. In that class, I finished my first short story for a world of fiction and a main character named Penn Write. And I felt so... free, writing it.

I've planned the world of Penn Write for a little while now, but with a class motivating me, I actually wrote it, and I feel proud of it. I want to be able to direct people to my work and say, "Hey, this is mine, and I really love it," and right now, I can't do that with Dual Leveling.

4. I've been working on this story on and off for over four years, and it'll be at least two more of consistent writing to be done with it, and I just... don't want to.

I really do love this story, but I don't think I can move in the future with the vigor I once had for this story. It's more than simple burnout, I think this story is just not meant to go with me in the future. I want to leave it here, in 2023.

-----

Now, I still absolutely love this story, and all these characters, I just know that it's about time for me to move on to the next thing, my thing.

This doesn't mean I'm done writing fanfiction entirely, it's just that Dual Leveling will take a while, no matter what, and I don't feel like I have the time required to do it properly, so I won't be doing it anymore.

Thank you all for reading, and if I write a series I believe is familiar enough to deem it worthy to be brought up here, I'll update again. Otherwise, thank you for this journey, and I hope to see you few readers again elsewhere.

Love y'all.