Part 29 - Blue Hawaiian Honeymoon SMUT

After their romantic wedding night in their Palm Springs hideaway, the new Mr. & Mrs. Presley got up early the following morning to catch a flight to Hawaii for the rest of their honeymoon. Of course, the whole gang with their respective girlfriends followed suit and were just behind them on a commercial flight.

It was not long after they took off from the bustling Los Angeles that they touched down in Kauai. Hawaii held a special place in the hearts of both Elvis and Brandi, for it was a haven where they usually liked to escape to if they wanted to forget their troubles and find solace.

Intriguingly, it was on these Hawaiian shores in 1960 that Elvis came to film his most iconic musical romance, 'Blue Hawaii.' The radiant spirit of the islands had left an indelible mark on his heart, and he cherished the memories of that time. 

Simultaneously, Brandi had made her own mark on Hawaiian music history, co-authoring the timeless classic "Can't Help Falling in Love," a song that had become a universal ode to romance.

Their chauffeur skillfully navigated the winding roads, leading them from Kauai Airport to the idyllic Coco Palms Resort.

Upon their arrival, they were greeted by the resort manager, a warm smile on their face.

"Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Presley," the manager said, exuding a genuine sense of hospitality. 

"We are truly honoured to have you here for your honeymoon. Please be assured that we've spared no effort in ensuring your complete privacy during your stay."

Brandi acknowledged their thoughtful welcome with a gracious nod and a heartfelt smile, while Elvis offered a grateful "Thank you."

The manager continued, "Our staff has been discreetly trained to cater to your unique circumstances. We've also set aside a secluded portion of the beach for your personal enjoyment, far from prying eyes so that you can relish your time together in peace."

Elvis was genuinely impressed by the meticulous planning and felt a sense of relief that their privacy was respected. 

"Thank you for taking care of that," he expressed, his voice infused with gratitude.

With their concerns addressed, the manager guided them towards the idyllic private beachfront bungalow that Elvis had thoughtfully arranged for their stay. Nestled amidst lush greenery and swaying palm trees, the cottage was a haven of tranquility.

 Nestled amidst lush greenery and swaying palm trees, the cottage was a haven of tranquility