Part 25 - Baby, I Want You Back SMUT

Elvis' POV:

As I followed the maid through the house she led me through the kitchen and then out through the back door to the pool area. As we stepped out into the fresh air, I spotted her.

There she was within a few feet. My heart skipped several beats at the sight of her.

Stretched out on a pool chair wearing nothin' but a little bikini. Ma girl, ma girl.

She's alive and well. Thank God.

The maid approached Brandi and politely cleared her throat to get her attention. "Miss Brandi," she said. 

Brandi responded without lifting her head from the sun lounger, "Mmhmm, yes Nancy." 

"Mr Presley is here to see yous," Nancy said with a small smile forming at the corner of her mouth.

Brandi's head shot up in surprise, her eyebrows furrowed, and a look of shock spread across her face.

She slowly stood up from the pool chair, her body catching the sunlight, creating a subtle shimmer. She slowly walked towards me, her expression was a mix of surprise and uncertainty.

"Hey Satnin," I stammered nervously as Nancy excused herself.

"Elvis, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? How did you know where to find me?" Brandi demanded with a raised eyebrow.

"Baby, I've got my ways, yous surprised to see me?" I replied with a little lip curl as I stretched my arms out hoping to catch her in an embrace.

"Don't 'baby' me. Was it Mark? It was Mark, wasn't it?" Brandi snapped, her words dripping with venom. "And yes, I am surprised to see you, Elvis. I told you I didn't want to see you again," she said sharply pushing my arms out of the way.

She's still mad and hurt about the letters she found, about what I did to her; I can see it on her face. Hell, I don't blame her.

"Baby - I mean Brandi," I started cautiously.

"I'mma just gonna cut to the chase, so give me a few minutes, please, and hear me out. The reason I'm here is that... I... I want you back."

Brandi's eyes widened in disbelief. "What? The balls you have Elvis - after all, all you've done to me, after everything that happened, you think you can just waltz in here and expect me to take you back?"

"I know I fucked up, oke?" I said, frustration seeping into my voice. 

"But I love you so goddamn much, Satnin, these past 7 months have been absolute torture, I can't eat, I barely sleep, all I can think about is you, you, you and just more you. I can't ... I can't live without ya,"

Brandi's expression softened slightly, but she was still guarded. "You hurt me, Elvis," she said, her voice filled with pain. 

"You lied to me and cheated on me, with a little girl? For what? I thought we had this bond, this special bond Elvis. I trusted you with my whole being, and you shattered that trust. I don't know if I would ever be able to trust you again."

"I know, I know, I know," I said, my voice heavy with regret. "And I don't expect you to trust me right away. But please, just hear me out. I was lost when my mama died and I made a terrible mistake. I was so goddamn lonely when ya left to go back to the States, I know it's not an excuse but goddammit I don't know how I ever could've done that to you baby, but I swear, I never stopped loving you. You're the only one who's ever understood me, who's ever truly seen me for who I am. I fucking love you Satnin, with my whole bein'," I let out as I closed the distance between us.

I wanted to be near her. I needed to be near her.

Brandi shook her head, tears welling up in that beautiful green eyes of hers. "I don't know, what do you want me to say? That I forgive you and we can just pick up where we left off? That we can go back to being Elvis and Brandi again? That things just continue like nothing ever happened? Is that what you want to hear?" she said, her voice trembling.