Part 17 - Electric

The sun was just starting to peak through the curtains when Brandi's eyes fluttered open. For a moment, she felt disoriented, unsure of where she was, but then she became aware of a warm body pressing against her back and strong arms wrapped securely around her. She smiled to herself as she remembered where exactly she was. The arms wrapped around her held her so tightly as if they wanted to ensure that she wasn't going anywhere.

As she lay there in Elvis' embrace, Brandi felt a deep sense of contentment. She was exactly where she wanted to be, with the person she loved most in the world. She closed her eyes again, relishing the feeling of being held so tenderly.

Suddenly, Elvis stirred, and Brandi could feel his breaths tickling the back of her neck. She smiled as she realized he was waking up too. He tightened his arms around her for a moment, before letting go and rolling over to face her. 

"Good mornin' baby," Elvis said, his voice still rough with sleep. Brandi smiled up at him, feeling her heart flutter. 

"Good morning," she whispered back.

They lay there for a few moments, just looking into each other's eyes and enjoying the quiet comfort of being together. Brandi felt as though she could stay like this forever, wrapped up in Elvis' arms. 

But then it dawned on her...

"Shit! Shit! Shit! John's coming to town!" She yelled while jumping out of bed trying to find her clothes.

"Oohh fuck'em." Elvis let out as he adjusted himself in bed. 

"Why don't ya call him and tell him to go back home, you're busy," he said with a hint of jealousy in his tone. 

Brandi stopped what she was doing, glared at Elvis, and then chuckled. 

"Honey, I can't do that, he's already on his way, he's probably already here. Besides you want me to tell my husband that he needs to go back home because I am busy? Busy foolin' around with Elvis Presley?" Brandi said while putting her hands on her hips and smiling. 

"Yes, I want ya to tell him exactly that." He said as if it was obvious. Brandi just gave a little chuckle again.

"Come on, you know he'd understand. It's Elvis Presley we're talking about here!" Elvis said with a proud smile.

Brandi laughed, shaking her head. "Nice try, but I don't think that's gonna fly."

"Well, worth a shot, right?" Elvis replied, with that infectious smile of him on his face.

Still struggling to find one of her shoes Elvis let out, "Honey, we moved your clothes, remember? Everythin's in my closet over there," He reminded her.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" She let out again while walking over to the closet. 

"John's gonna see that my clothes are missing - I didn't think of that, what the hell am I going to do?" Brandi let out in a panic. 

"Nevermind," she continued. "I'll figure it out," she then rushed to Elvis's side and pressed her lips hard against his full lips.

"You're coming to see my show tonight, right?" Brandi asked in anticipation.

Elvis looked at her softly then replied, "I wouldn't miss it for the world, Satnin,"

"Okay great, get ready for your socks to be knocked off," Brandi exhaled as she rushed to the door.

"Honey, you already did that," Elvis joked. Brandi just rolled her eyes as she closed the door behind her knowing exactly what Elvis meant.

She quickly made her way to the elevator and pushed the button to go two floors down.