Part 18 - Just Pretend

Following the tradition of International events, an after-party was held after each star's performance. This particular occasion saw Brandi taking the lead in hosting the gathering in her suite.

People from all walks of life attended - movie stars, politicians, business tycoons, and more. The atmosphere was electric, and everyone was eager to let their hair down and have a good time.

Brandi did invite Elvis as well but she wasn't sure if he would come because John was there.

The party kicked off and the guests were having a fantastic time. Laughter filled the room as they chatted and caught up with one another over drinks and delicious food. The atmosphere was lively and joyful, and everyone was in high spirits. John and Brandi were making small talk with Frank and Nancy about their careers when you could hear the party guests get a little uneasy.

As Brandi's gaze drifted towards the front door of the suite, she saw Elvis strolling in. Her heart leaped in joy, but a deep sense of nervousness also gripped her. She wasn't sure how Elvis and John would react to each other's presence. After all, they were both important men in her life, but in very different ways.

One could almost feel the atmosphere change when he entered the room. It was like something out of a storybook. When Elvis Presley walked into a room, he had a commanding presence that immediately drew attention to him. His confidence and charisma made him the center of attention, and his unique style and energy set him apart from others.

 His confidence and charisma made him the center of attention, and his unique style and energy set him apart from others

When Elvis walked in the Mafia men flanked him, their eyes scanning the crowd. Elvis's eyes darted around until he spotted Brandi, chatting with John and some other guests. He tried to hide his emotions, but the moment he saw her, he couldn't help the jealousy that crept up. He put on a brave face and tried to push it down, but he couldn't ignore the feeling in his gut.

"Elvis," Brandi said with a warm smile.

"It's good to see you again," she said as she leaned forward and to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Good to see you too, honey," Elvis replied as he squeezed her shoulders and taking in her scent

A sweet and delicate scent lingered in the air when she pulled back. It was like a mix of freshly picked flowers on a warm summer day and the gentle touch of a spring breeze. He couldn't help but take a deep breath and savor the aroma. The smell of the White Shoulders perfume still lingered and it was a scent unique to her, it was a signature of hers; one that he would never forget. It was a reminder of the beauty and grace that radiated from her. A scent that he would always associate with her.